• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Transgressions -- A Multifandom RP *OOC*

Main
Here
Characters
Here
I hope there's a place for less action oriented characters.

100 percent, actually. I honestly prefer other things to straight-up fighting, that's why I made sure to reference things like espionage a lot. I also love making things hella dramatic forbidden romance anyone?, we'll do fine :)

Stricken Steel Stricken Steel would Rorke want a second-in-command position? You can mark it on Affiliation if so. Second in command works a little differently in Taskforce than the other factions, bc truly I don't think anyone powered in Taskforce has any actual say over the normal government ppl, but he'd command ppl and etc.

Even a commanding officer would be fine.

Its perfectly fine with me, As he has plenty of Military Experience.

Hey! Before I post my character, is it alright with everyone if they're an anthro? (They don't quite fit with everyone's character appearances lol) I just wanted to double-check with ya'll before I post!!

Hey! Before I post my character, is it alright with everyone if they're an anthro? (They don't quite fit with everyone's character appearances lol) I just wanted to double-check with ya'll before I post!!

Oh that's perfectly cool

Finally made the Resistance boy, gonna teach the world more about the hands of justice

i have been absent for like, the past half hour writing for a private thread, and now i'm back and HOLY SHIT I LOVE THE NEW CHARACTER ADDITIONS??? this just keeps on getting better omg im so hype ;w; i really need to figure out how to introduce my boys lmao

Ok first off rusty I choked on a blueberry watching that second video I'm

Yessss this is making me really hyped (and nervous? Anxious? I'll do my best haha) -- y'all can jump in whenever!! I'm trying to pace myself in the rp at least for now to give everyone a chance to trickle in.

Ok first off rusty I choked on a blueberry watching that second video I'm

Yessss this is making me really hyped (and nervous? Anxious? I'll do my best haha) -- y'all can jump in whenever!! I'm trying to pace myself in the rp at least for now to give everyone a chance to trickle in.
Guts is basically the class clown if the class clown killed people to hide his existential depression.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back