• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
I'm interested! Would OCs be allowed that don't belong to a fandom? : o just wanted to double-check!!

"Systems Nominal. Weapons Hot. Tactical Assessment: Interested In This Roleplay. Designation: Liberty Prime. Mission: Uphold and Secure Utopia from Taskforce members and Resistance as well as Keeping out Chinese Communistic Invaders."

00a32d942a6843473cf8e1808b2bbcba.jpg
(ART NOT BY ME.)

Attachments

• 00a32d942a6843473cf8e1808b2bbcba.jpg
    00a32d942a6843473cf8e1808b2bbcba.jpg
    136.5 KB · Views: 0
You are very welcome, I actually have quite a few characters. A few OCs and a few Fandom Characters. But you've already met one of them.

8B398AF3-0DD6-4EA8-89DE-04B568B969D1.jpeg

(I’m thinking of adding in a character from Metal Slug, and I think I know which one to use... probably would go work with the Resistance. Cant wait for this to start)​

Characters On Hand:
---------------------------------
Doom Slayer and VEGA

Liberty Prime

Logan Walker

Pvt. James Ramirez

NCR Ranger

Nexus (OC)

Chromium (OC)

William Joseph "B.J." Blazkowicz (Possibly)

The Unknown Soldier's Son (OC Possibly)

Rune Kindle (OC Possibly)

Last edited:
Good Choice. The Reason I like this RP is that the Factions are well thought out and not just "Taskforce are bad soldiers with good technology", Instead it is more driven in. And the Choice of having an Infinite number of characters is hard to come by, Which makes an RP like this so rare and Intriguing. The more characters we have the longer the story will last and makes the roleplay itself even more interesting.

Great job gwenpool gwenpool

just gonna.. slide on in again and jump on the hype train XD its been a helluva long while since ive had a thread, and im really looking forward to this! :D

Good Choice. The Reason I like this RP is that the Factions are well thought out and not just "Taskforce are bad soldiers with good technology", Instead it is more driven in. And the Choice of having an Infinite number of characters is hard to come by, Which makes an RP like this so rare and Intriguing. The more characters we have the longer the story will last and makes the roleplay itself even more interesting.

Great job gwenpool gwenpool

Holy wow thank you!! The goal from the start with the factions is none of them are inherently good or evil, they all have issues and a certain point of view that to them seems correct.

And yea I personally love doing multifandom and so tried to make it as open as possible to absolutely whatever so everyone can play who they want. From experience with the last version on FF, having an absolute ton of characters was a lot of fun for everyone, it really made it feel alive. So yea, make as many as you want!!

I'm interested! Would OCs be allowed that don't belong to a fandom? : o just wanted to double-check!!

I am so sorry I just saw this message, any OCs are fine!!

I'm actually re-reading a book for one of my characters lol. It's been soooo long I use him in a rp I just hope I can do him justice again

all of that is a mood 😭😭 i haven't even finished watching the show one of my characters is in, but i love him so damn much i just have to throw him into this lmao its gonna be my first outing with this lad XD and also my first time writing connor in a gooood while lol

all of that is a mood 😭😭 i haven't even finished watching the show one of my characters is in, but i love him so damn much i just have to throw him into this lmao its gonna be my first outing with this lad XD and also my first time writing connor in a gooood while lol

You got this I believe in you lol

Which ones? Or tell me a few.

Ooh ok, haven't decided for certain (I swear I have like 50 ideas rn) but have thought about a couple of niche Star Wars / Marvel comic chars like Quinlan Vos, you kinda got me in a Fallout mood so thought about some of them too (X6-88 would be kinda vibing ngl). Uhhhhh other fandoms I've thought about using chars from have been stuff from pokémon, borderlands (gotta love them sirens), Mass Effect, Fire Emblem. And prolly some OCs too!

"Sorry about the mess. Everything Jack kills, he dumps here – bandits, Vault Hunters, Claptrap units… If I sound pleased about this, it's only because my programmers made this my default tone of voice! I'm actually quite depressed!" - Cl4p-Tp

"Okay Ma'am, Good joke Really, It was very Funny. Now can you get dressed Please?" - X6-88

"I would rather be a good man than a great king." -Thor Odinson

Another update,

I've officially brought on two homies of mine as admins for the thread! They've been players in my RPGs for years, this is their first time having equal power as me and they won't be using this as their time to get revenge for all the horrible situations I put their characters in. (I'm scared).

Since there's three of us it made sense to give each of us a faction to lead *for the start*. I don't expect our leader characters to be around the whole time because y'know.....anything can happen..... So yea anyone can end up leading a faction, we'll just see what happens.

We talked for a bit about who should get which faction. We gave our very chaotic admin the anarchy faction, Resistance (she's yet to register on the site, I was planning on waiting for her before making the character creation thread but I know I don't want to keep putting this off). My other admin, who has made his presence on the thread but in his own words, "want[ed] to be incognito", took Utopia because again, in his own words, "I don't know what's going on [with the faction war]" and honestly that sums up Utopia.

That left me with Taskforce and I'm honestly cool with that because being the one that created them and their thought process that brought them to their current actions..... I wouldn't say I'd like to justify them but I can for RP's sake lol.

I'll make them show their faces when we get the character sheet thread, but yea I thought it'd be nifty bringing my friends into this to help out and also just be all-around awesome. They're up to speed on everything so will be an alternate source to ask questions (which will probably just be them DMing me the exact question five minutes later), accept new characters, etc :)

When my cat finally wakes up from his nap on my legs I can go get my laptop and look into making the character sheet thread. Really freaking hyped, y'all have been so nice and supportive, take a sec to realize how cool y'all are and then keep brainstorming your characters!

I actually came up with the Idea of Liberty Prime after seeing China's interference in the election and such. Although, I will have each character in a different faction and not all of them in a single faction.

i only have two characters as of far ;w; being mr android sent by cyberlife and a 58 year old teenager. and for now they'll prolly both be unaffiliated? depending on how things go, one MIGHT stay neutral, but the other will probably align himself as the thread goes on ehehe~ ill just have to see how things go! :D but am i v excite!!

take all the time you need dude!! im prolly gonna crash for the night cos its like quarter past midnight and ive been up writing for a private thread with a friend MSDFKLS but i'll get up my sign up forms for five and connor when i get up in the morning ^^ i am very hype so hopefully they'll be up nice and fast lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back