• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
take all the time you need dude!! im prolly gonna crash for the night cos its like quarter past midnight and ive been up writing for a private thread with a friend MSDFKLS but i'll get up my sign up forms for five and connor when i get up in the morning ^^ i am very hype so hopefully they'll be up nice and fast lol

oh god yea plz sleep lol -- sounds good, I wanted to go ahead and have my initial characters done when I post so that's what im doing right now. Big hype to see them!

IT'S HERE! I am so sorry that took longer than I thought, meant to post it last night but got a killer headache (turns out I was sick whoops). So uh, here I am at 5:30am with this finished signups, and I'm gonna boldly assume everyone is asleep right now but hope to see your characters when you do see this!!!

Just a question. I'm writing up another sheet, and this guy is a wizard. Would you prefer I have a list of his spells on his form?

Just a question. I'm writing up another sheet, and this guy is a wizard. Would you prefer I have a list of his spells on his form?

don't feel like you have to write all that out if you don't want to, if you just want to list like the range of abilities said spells can encompass, that's good

Users who are viewing this thread

Back