• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Transgender RP (Again >_<)

Double

Hello again, everyone!

I had previously posted (and bumped around) an idea for a transgender RP. I'm gonna reword it a little here.

The basic idea is a blooming romance between a guy and a pre-op transgender person. The more specific idea is for a male between high school and college age to meet and fall for a male-to-female pre-op transgender girl of the same age.

I'm looking to explore the feelings of both characters. Her internal conflict of dating and her changing form. His growth and reaction to discovering she is in transition, hopefully becoming acceptance and love.

Emotion, romance, character development. Sounds like fun, right?

Ideally, I would find an RP partner to play the transgirl role while I would be the male, but I am also curious to try to transgirl role and see if I can try and feel those emotions.

Anybody? Bump?

I'm down for partners for this RP, or any RP with a transgender/gender bent character.

Umm bump.

This sounds great! I'd love to be your partner. Consider me, please? I'm like, 40 minutes new to this site as of now. I hope it's okay with you.

... I actually had to google transgender emotions for this; and, the some articles were downright fascinating.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back