• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Scarlet-White

Sometimes you just have to believe it to see it
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
TRANFORMERS (AU) ROLEPLAY

dark of the moon transformers GIF

Hello! I have recently started re-watching the Transformers films (Bayverse) and I am keen to try an AU roleplay. This is of course has come about from the realisation that Sam Witwicky's character screams way too much (like seriously) throughout the three films that he is featured in so I want to completely ignore his character and go with some OCs.

The idea for the roleplay can be based in and around any of the events which take place in the Bayverse films, however I am open to exploring our own storyline. It is AU after all. Besides some things don't make a whole lot of sense in the films in some instances, and I am a logical thinker and try to avoid issues with continuity as best I can.

WHO I'M LOOKING FOR
1st option

OC x OC pairing (romance)
This pairing would be human OCs, not transformers.

Other options (order of desire)

Human OC x Bumblebee (platonic - guardian)
Human OC x Optimus Prime (platonic - guardian)
Human OC x OC Autobot (platonic - guardian)

Autobot OC x Bumblebee (platonic or potentially romantic)

MY RULES

1. MXF pairings only (if romantic). As this roleplay is taking place in the Transformers universe though, I am happy for OC x Canon pairings that are platonic.
    Autobot x Human pairings will be strictly platonic, my idea might be AU but it is still IRL versus the animated universe so things need to make some sort of sense.
  2. Double Friendly. More than happy to double as I find it is the easiest way to get a roleplay started, finding a partner is hard enough at the best of times.​
  3. Semi-literate play, please no one-liners - there just isn't enough detail to get me feeling motivated or inspired.
    However in saying that, Quality over quantity at all times. I will try and match what my partner gives. If I can't I will let you know.
  4. I will try to reply at least every second day - if not I will let you know the reason for being quiet. Please don't ghost me. If you have a problem with the roleplay idea or the way it is progressing I will discuss OOC.

Roll Out Transformers GIF

Last edited:
Hello, I am interested. How about each of our characters have an autobot? Like Sam has Optimus and Charlie has Bumblebee, does not have to be those auto bots but just an example.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back