• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Transformers?

4d91dd3889f2daa6ef0195a1ff308ff1.jpg

It's what Pharma deserves.
Pharma: "Righto then, nurse: arrest me. Tell me off and lock me up. I've been a bad Autobot."
First Aid: "You're smiling. Everything you did at Delphi—all those patients you killed—and you're smiling?"
Pharma: "I know, I know—I'm incorrigible."

Last edited:
sorry, hahah :'D
why don't we move to an easier chat platform to finish discussing plot details and stuff, if you all are up for it? discord, if you have it, is really efficient, or PMs!

Everyone is invited!
And next time I go to an abandoned place I can take ya'll with me on a video tour! Its really cool.

Well if you wanna make one and anyone who already has one I'm Fluffy Skeleton.
Any other ideas?

I would say PM would work.
For the Humanformers, are we going to be transformers turned human? Or just born and raised as human?

There are like, 0 people on here interested in this.
I'm not just talking the movie verse, in fact that is my least favorite. That or Armada.
But hey, anything to throw out there will be picked up.

View attachment 338032
hi! idk how lse to respond im new and i LOVE TRANSFORMERS i can rp it with you if ya like? im watching armada i remember a bit of g1 i know transformers prime, the movies, rid 2016 season1, rescuebots and rescue bots acadamy season 1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back