• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Transformers RP anyone ?

Miklad94

Just call me Miki
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Ok so I have a Role play request for anyone interested and I'm more then willing to try to do a cannon character for anyone's oc if they will do a certain cannon character for me.

I'm looking for someone who can do a Optimus Prime for my OC. Now this is a platonic RP for Optimus x My Oc, like a father figure or guardian x teenager plot but a little more interesting since my OC is human.

Semi literate or higher only

Here is my OC
Jayson Shepherd who I may make an official OC one day

I have a few rough plot ideas in mind for my OC x Optimus and we can come up with a few rough idea for your OC x the cannon character I can try for your oc

Just heads up I tend to make my rp starters a little angsty so if you don't like that then I'm sorry it's just my preference.

Feel free to hmu if your interested

Hello, I would like to try this out! I have a character we can discuss in private messages if you want.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back