• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Transformers: Ragnarok

Crow

Top-tier Avian Master
The very core premise of this Roleplay is that after the War on Cybertron, the Autobots and Decepticons find their way to Earth. However, this is where the similarities with most other continuities get wiped away.

This Earth isn't our Earth, it is a of a Fantasy setting, where dragons and dungeons exist, and magical creatures roam the lands, seas and skies. Using their Advanced Pretender Technology to augment their physiology, they take the form of the organic beasts that thrive, though some of the lesser troops have stuck to assuming the form of technologies such as cannons, catapults and the like.

There is a bit to go through, but that is the core idea. We can discuss certain factors further, such as whether the Autobots should start with the Advanced Pretender Tech or find a way to steal it from the Decepticons.

And yes, this alternate Earth will have inspirations from all kinds of cultures, so someone can have a Qilin altmode and another can have a Centaur altmode, for instance.

I used to watch the show as a kid, then when I saw this post it made me think that. Crazy how life does that.

Interested, though I'm not to familiar with pretender tech I know it's basically some kinda armor that resembles monsters and such

Interested, though I'm not to familiar with pretender tech I know it's basically some kinda armor that resembles monsters and such

All you really need to know is that it existed and in the context of this continuity, was the prototype for Beast Modes akin to those of Beast Wars.

But yes, this 'prototype' worked exactly like Pretender technology in other continuities. Though they worked in different ways in different media which raises the question of which way they worked.

All you really need to know is that it existed and in the context of this continuity, was the prototype for Beast Modes akin to those of Beast Wars.

But yes, this 'prototype' worked exactly like Pretender technology in other continuities. Though they worked in different ways in different media which raises the question of which way they worked.
No one says we have to be faithful to any specific version.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back