• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Transformers New Generation

SUPER AUSTIN

HERO UP!
In this universe after the war between Autobots and Decepticons ended and with the help of Human allies Cybertron was reborn by the Alspark and parts of it was remade taking ideas from earth the new Protoforms now look like babies(like the one that became Sari in TFA) that when touched by a Cybertronian causes the Protoform to turn into a child resembling the one who touched it so like WindBlade touches one and it was male it looks like a child/male equivalent of her but it could have like Green instead of Red colors.

With these new Protoforms the Autobots have begun to raise them as their children like humans would teaching them and making sure they can fight if the cons ever come back in a big way.

The last major fight with the cons that happened was a fight for the new Protoforms which lead to a chuck of them being taken by the cons to the planet there living on for the time being.

So this is kind of a idea I thought of kind of combining the current idea from IDW comics with bots being assigned to care for newly born bots and the Idea of Sari from TFA but fully Cybertronian.

Thinking the new kid bots do age but of course slowly so there kids for a long time before actually growing to be normal sized Cybertronians.

I like next Gen characters and thought this could be fun kind of inspired by something in the current comics and TFA
And I've seen people with OCs that are kids of characters so thought people might be interested in this.

Other ideas I've thought for this universe is Megatron became Galvatron but him and Starscream are believed to be dead but aren't and can show up when we want.

I'm okay with playing a character for you like to interact with you're next gen OC if you have one as long as you will do the same like I've thought up a son for WindBlade so if I'd played you're OCs parent I'd like you to be her .

This will basically be a mix of Slice of life action and adventure or at least all that type of stuff can happen in this.

We can discuss details you'd like to add or change to see if we both like it.
And this can use stuff from different versions of TF like I would like Whirl in this universe to be based on the Rescue Bots Whirl.

Just something I thought could be fun to try and I've been in a TF mood especially with EarthSpark being out so let me know if you're interested

Users who are viewing this thread

Back