• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Transformers/Human RP

AndyG

Hit Me!
I've never tried to organize a multiplayer thread based RP before. I am normally the DM/ST/GM for tabletop games though now's as good of a time to start as any, here goes my pitch....

UzPmJoN.jpg
The Alien War had been raging for years as the Decepticons learned of yet another power source hidden on earth long ago by none other than Shockwave. With the presence of a fresh wave of Autobot reinforcements and the aid of N.E.S.T. Chicago had fallen but thus far no other major city had. The Decepticons had yet to locate the alternate energy source known as Regeneron. However it's refinement and use is still being researched it could offer ten times the output of standard Energon. Unfortunately this new energy source holds some similarities to Dark Energon and can have unexpected side effects if attempting to power up with it while its still unrefined. The battle for Earth and its resources had just begun and with each passing day more humans were drawn into the conflict over their planet. This is
The Regenesis Wars
About the RP
So which side will you choose Autobot or Decepticon?
"Its a choice an intensely personal choice"~Jetfire
This RP will be about the Transformers as well as the humans who get caught up in their war. Create an OC human. Give them a backstory. Do they work for N.E.S.T.? Are they scientists? Hackers? College students? Do they want Money and Notoriety? Just peace and safety for their loved ones? Are they good or are they bad? Then think about what side they might align with. It can be either. I would love for some conflict. Now which Transformer is your character Paired with? Or are they a sidekick to another player who is paired with a Transformer. Maybe your character is just a Decepticon who would rather not have any human worm to deal with?Thats fine too but remember the idea is to reflect some of the human aspect we see in the movies , the G1 cartoon , and the IDW comics. Those are the sources I'm trying to build this story off of but I need some people who want to help reflect this battle in a very Big Screen sort of way. Action , Explosions, Running for your life, If it works and I get a handful of people I may consider making this a Savage Worlds Dice Based Game. Though I'm not gonna try and control the story. I want to build the world maybe drop the occasional plot hook to advance the story. Though anyone can feel free to do the same. I want it to be all of our story of course. So If this sounds interesting. Drop your OC's in your response or Message me directly and lets get this started!​

Last edited:
That's the plan wanted to see how many were interested. So far just one person other than myself.

I don't think so, at most he'd see a human as a test subject or pet... Actually it might be more interesting to use a Headmaster given this theme

Is this still open? If so were you thinking of having it in a certain continuity (G1, animated, Prime, etc)?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back