• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Transformers: Age of Redemption

Start at Cybertron or Earth?

• Earth

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • Cybertron

Votes: 5 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This seems pretty rad. I'll look into creating a character or two tomorrow if you're still accepting. Are images absolutely a must? I don't really agree with just grabbing someone else's art off of google or whatever and using it without permission from the artist. Also, are we doing strictly ocs or can canon characters be played as well?

This seems pretty rad. I'll look into creating a character or two tomorrow if you're still accepting. Are images absolutely a must? I don't really agree with just grabbing someone else's art off of google or whatever and using it without permission from the artist. Also, are we doing strictly ocs or can canon characters be played as well?
I think the picture is required

*blinks and looks around* ... K, thanks for remembering me. I’ma just go now, bye!
... i’m joking it’s fine. Let’s get this party staaaaarted

Alright. Also, loudmouth would most likely be on the Ark, since that is where we're starting and they have no clue where the Decepticons will be.

Hey older member returning to the site. Always down for a Transformers RP, so I posted a character in the other thread.

Same goes for Metigate, since I have no clue how he would get to earth otherwise.

Oh hell yeah, I just got back into Transformers and made a couple of OCs over the last few days since I've watched Bumblebee. Sign me up!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back