• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom TRANSFORMERS: Adventures in Dysfunction Junction Interest Group

capMARVELOUS

Acclaimed* Light Novel Author Tatami Enjo
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
The crew of the Incriminating Evidence has hit a bit of a snag.
While transporting a group of Autobots on a quest of some sort (honestly, hardly anyone remembers what that quest is anymore), their ship, the aforementioned Incriminating Evidence, has run out of fuel, prompting them to make an emergency landing to refuel. Unfortunately for them, the spot that they've landed at is Dysfunction Junction, the one place in the galaxy where nothing seems to work properly at all. Least of all the refueling stations.
Honestly, it's kind of appropriate.
The Incriminating Evidence's ragtag crew of Autobots must now figure out what they're going to do while they wait to be rescued.
Hilarity and hi-jinks will most definitely ensue.

TRANSFORMERS: Adventures in Dysfunction Junction
Interest Group | Main Gameplay Thread | Character Factory | Chat Club

So, yeah. I'm making a TRANSFORMERS roleplay.
Adventures in Dysfunction Junction is a primarily sandbox-style game, with healthy doses of survival and choose-your-own-adventure thrown in for good measure. It's not really set in any particular iteration of the TRANSFORMERS universe, but it is sorta like the More than Meets the Eye plot.
If you have any questions stopping you from expressing full interest, please ask them. Otherwise, let me know you want to join!
Hope to see you there.

Last edited:
UPDATE January 25:
Character Factory thread created and added to original post.
Oh, and did we add that there's also a sub-plot involving a band of Decepticons now?​

I would definitely be interested in this! What level of detail is this?

And are we able to make a Decepticon character?

I would definitely be interested in this! What level of detail is this?
And are we able to make a Decepticon character?
Thanks for expressing interest! I think the detail level is going to end up just casual. But you can post as much or as little as you like.
And I'm currently updating the Character Factory thread with a character profile for Decepticons. So it'll definitely be an option.

Abyss Abyss There are now fields on the character sheet for those wishing to play as a Decepticon. Have at it.

UPDATE February 6:
Chat Club thread created and added to original post.​

UPDATE February 10:
Main Gameplay Thread created and added to opening post.​

Sooo just outta curiosity, what universe is this? Is it like one of the comic universes, gen 1, the animated series, hmmm??
It's sort of in its own universe, though it's remarkably like the IDW comics universe. Just without all the gender mess.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back