• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Tragedy on Wolf Alpha Nine!

Error 420

One Thousand Club
Responding to a distress call in the farthest corner of deep space, you find yourself docking with Wolf Alpha Nine, a space station that went dark long, long ago. Only the almighty Law knows what dangers may lurk on this station, just waiting to shoot, nab, or eat you. Still, something brought you here. Maybe it was morbid curiosity, maybe a desire to pick the meat from its bones. Maybe you're one of those far-flung heroes of the skies, or perhaps nobody at all. None of that matters anymore. As soon as docking completes, your power is cut, including life support. You're barely able to stuff yourself in a spacesuit before something forces open all the airlocks. When you regain your footing in the vacuum of space, you make your way to the docking port, and, with a welding torch, force your way in. A safety bulkhead slams shut on the open hole behind you and the docking bay repressurizes, leaving you cut off from your ship. Who knows what awaits you on this station? Can you find the secrets of the Wolf Alpha Nine? Can you escape?

Just a little one-player sci-fi. Based primarily off of Fallout 1/2 and Metroid Prime. I'll be using some dice now and again to add some failure/success, but nothing extravagant. If you're interested in playing, just drop a post here or DM me, and tell me about your character.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back