• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom the only thing granted equally to all is an unfair reality {JJK ; m// ; 21+}

sinnykins

permanently exhausted
Update 10/3/2021: I have more free time lately, so looking for another couple writing buddies!

hey there! I go by Sinny, and I've got an extreme case of brainrot for jujutsu kaisen! I'm also garbage at formatting things prettily so please bear with me 🙏

a quick cheatsheet about me:
  • any pronouns are cool
  • old (gonna be 30 this year OOF)
  • usually replies at least once every 1-3 days
  • can write goodly IC (I promise)
  • been rping way too long (like 15+ years?) to take this ultra seriously anymore -- let's just have fun!
  • fully up to date with the anime and manga, lemme know where you're at so I don't spoil you!

a quick cheatsheet about what I'm looking for:
  • 21+ please!
  • 3rd person POV
  • no word counting necessary, but a couple paragraphs are nice
  • also down for script style and texting/SMS style, but usually prefer this in addition to a para thread, as a way to keep things moving when we're too wiped for big replies
  • I'm good with PMs and possibly discord/email later on, but forum threads are a big No Thanks from me
  • chatting OOC is my jam!!! let's make playlists and sob about our ships together 💖
  • mxm for our main pair, please! super down to do fxf on the side and I also love poly shipping, but romantic mxf is not my thing 💔 sorry!!
  • in order of preference: canonxcanon > crossover ships > canonxoc (please come prepared with a character sheet!)
  • ditch friendly! real life happens and that's ok. you're free to come and go as you please and I won't bug you about it, and I'd greatly appreciate the same from you
  • that being said, if we've fallen out of contact in the past I have exactly 0 issues with trying to write again!

ok now that all that's out of the way, actual rp specifics!! tbh I'm foaming at the mouth a bit to write (aged up) Fushiguro Megumi and honestly don't really care who I write him with, whether it's platonic vs romantic, canonverse/canon divergent/AU etc., and I will also 100% accept a crossover if it means I get to write this boy with someone........thank you for the consideration. the only caveat is regardless of the verse we're playing in, the students gotta be aged up to at least college age. I'm also willing to attempt doubling up as needed, just ask!

some vague ideas to get your brain juices flowing, in no particular order:
  • pokemon au, because Megumi's practically a pokemon trainer already?? he's probably journeying as a trainer as long as possible trying to avoid going back home and taking over as a gym leader
  • normal ol college au! my aesthetic right now is road trips so that would be SUPER neat, but I've also got this brainworm for something along the lines of: Megumi's dad wracked up a MASSIVE gambling debt and got in with the wrong folks who targeted Megumi after his dad bailed, Gojo paid it off, and now Megumi's stuck doing various odd jobs for Gojo until he's earned it back. suuuper vague but we can hash out details together!
  • I'm basic and I like vampires...always down to make someone a vampire oops, though no real ideas beyond that
  • also love apocalypse type settings!! give me Megumi exploring gritty crumbling cities with his pups and running into another survivor
  • any kind of au where Megumi's a really incredible vet who loves all animals more than he loves himself but isn't so good with other people? (firefighter Yuji????)
  • something arranged marriage, potentially still within the jujutsu verse?? solidifying the relations between the clans or something?? or some kinda fantasy au is cool too
  • jujutsu verse au thing where Sukuna's the big ol scary king of curses terrorizing japan and Megumi's sent to assassinate him under the guise of being some kinda sacrifice/offering of sorts
  • another jujutsu verse au where Megumi grows up with his dad instead of going to jujutsu high and becomes an independent, morally ambiguous 'bounty hunter' instead
  • canon-based slice of life stuff exploring what things are like when they're not doing missions, or maybe working out other mission ideas and things!

PHEW thanks for reading all that!! if you're interested go ahead and send me a message (PMs preferred over replies here) with your age and the character(s) you're interested in playing! we can toss around some more ideas and see if anything clicks! I'm real old and tired and chill so pls don't be afraid to chat me up!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back