• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings TRADE OFFER | i receive: a cool partner wow, you receive: pics of my doggos + an rp as a treat

pursuedbyabear

POV: you ask for the manager & it's me, a chicken
hello, i'm nugget and may or may not be three kids in a trench coat whose ages add up to a sum of twenty-something (aka i'm 20+). with that in mind, i'm generally the most comfortable writing with those 18 and older.

THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS EXCEPT ACTUALLY DO READ THESE TY
  • someone who plays multiple mains ; in almost all cases this means doubling (or tripling etc etc) but also includes playing supporting characters to enrich the story
  • willing to write romantic and platonic relationships ; romance is a big factor for me maintaining an interest in the rp, but i'd also love to incorporate other relationships our main characters have outside of romantic pairings
  • patience! roleplaying is a hobby for me and this girl (cyndi lauper voice) just wants to have f u n
  • that said, i'm still looking to grow as a writer so i prefer someone also on the advanced spectrum ; lazy lit is that sweet spot, where we could hypothetically major in creative writing and do fine, but we loved ourselves enough not to go through with it
  • quality > quantity
  • open to chatting ooc ; we don't have to be friends but i would like to at least feel comfortable screaming about our characters to you and not feel like i'm talking to a wall y'know?

YOU JUST SKIPPED TO THIS DIDN'T YOU? (I'M NOT JUDGING IT'S CHILL)
denotes any current cravings

FANDOMS
character(s) in brackets are who i would like to write against

• the great ace attorney chronicles [mr. LEG barok, (s)herlock] ღღ
  • arcane [viktor] ღღღ
  • harry potter but Better [ocs only for this one]
MISC BUZZ WORDS / ORIGINALS
  • anything with heists
  • vampires but A Specific Flavor ; i can't find the specific tumblr posts atm but here's a tldr:
    • group of vamps band together to steal their old stuff from museums
    • immortals finding out a stupid letter they wrote to a friend is now up on display for all to see in a museum aka "cringe culture may be dead but boy do i sure wish i was"
  • making our own sports anime
  • characters connecting through a mmorpg guild / online multiplayer game / discord server ღღღღ
    • think the visual novel blooming panic
      • a combination of discord style chat messages and prose would actually be super rad
  • found families ღღღღღ
  • something cute n fun like wotakoi ; haven't watched it but just,, the workplace v i b e s of it all
  • a main cast of VILLAINS!!
  • more stuff that i'm probably forgetting but i've worked on this for too long already and im tired lmao
pm or comment below if interested but please introduce yourselves and don't just send me a message that only says 'want to rp.' when i go to a restaurant it's because 'i want to eat,' but i also tell the waiter which option i want when i get there, know what i mean?

stay classy, friends!

Last edited:
6af2abb1a5c68b15160e1ce82675b3755b6f3e2e.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back