TQ Voting Thead

Option 1

You're already in over your head; you stick to the truth as much as possible, while also including your lie about just how much the guy took.

Option 4 (sorta 2 / 3)

"I..."

Now how to word this...

You tell him that, since 911 is for emergencies and you weren't in danger anymore, you'd just call him and do whatever he said. You assumed you could call the local police together or... whatever. You explain that you wanted him to know about the incident from you rather than a surprise call from the cops - or worse, walking in to find detectives all over the place.

((I figure that I'm essentially saying a combination of 2 & 3; "It seemed like a smart idea to let you decide what to do" but since I wanted to say something kinda specific, I put it under '4' :3 ))

Option 4 (sorta 2 / 3)

"I..."

Now how to word this...

You tell him that, since 911 is for emergencies and you weren't in danger anymore, you'd just call him and do whatever he said. You assumed you could call the local police together or... whatever. You explain that you wanted him to know about the incident from you rather than a surprise call from the cops - or worse, walking in to find detectives all over the place.

((I figure that I'm essentially saying a combination of 2 & 3; "It seemed like a smart idea to let you decide what to do" but since I wanted to say something kinda specific, I put it under '4' :3 ))

Seconded!

Option 4 (sorta 2 / 3)

"I..."

Now how to word this...

Thirded.

Also, can you resume putting the link to the post?

OPTIONS:

1. "I didn't get hurt, if that's what you're asking,"

2. Shrug. "It's a stain. On my shirt,"

3. "We had sloppy joes today. Like, the sloppiest,"

4. Write in~

Again, apologies for the shitty level of updates. I spent most of the weekend building and trying to fix a bigass computer. On the bright side, I got it to work and it purrs like... a series of noiseless fans.

But things should be getting easier come next week as my new shifts will start, and I'll have more time in general to write and plan stuff out. Thanks for being patient guys.

Sloppy joes, lol. I'm tempted to choose that one but I don't want to give too much detail.

2. Shrug. "It's a stain. On my shirt,"

Option 1 / 4

"I'm not hurt, if that's what you're asking."

You imply that there was a bit of a... scuffle. You can put it down not to you being a hero but just that the robber guy was showing off. You keep it purposefully vague, citing something along the lines of it happening all so fast and that you can't really remember how things happened.

Geez you wish he'd let it go. You almost regret healing yourself so well, except you would've died if you hadn't.

Right?

Option 1 / 4

"I'm not hurt, if that's what you're asking."

You imply that there was a bit of a... scuffle. You can put it down not to you being a hero but just that the robber guy was showing off. You keep it purposefully vague, citing something along the lines of it happening all so fast and that you can't really remember how things happened.

Geez you wish he'd let it go. You almost regret healing yourself so well, except you would've died if you hadn't.

Right?

seconded!

OPTIONS:

1. Go to Kat's.

2. Go home.

3. Go to Toybox.

4. Write in~

Sorry about the massive radio silence guys. Thanksgiving, changing work shifts, and some me time with my SO ate up most of my time for the past week. Gotta love the IRL to the face. On the bright side, I now have more time during the day, thanks to the change in work shifts, which allows me to get enough sleep and still update my threads. So expect a more constant stream of posts from now on.

No prob - glad you managed to deal with IRL stuff :3

Option 4 (1 / 3)

You call Kat on your dinky Toybox phone, asking if you can come over. Maybe you should give her space but you also know you need to make up for... things. You'd like to talk more about her ideas for your powers - that should be fun for both of you.

But if she doesn't want you around just yet, you may as well go to Toybox.

...But before all of that, you should call your Mom first. Say how you were let out of work early because of an 'incident' that you'll explain when you get home. Tell her that you're fine and not to worry and that you'll be hanging with Kat or maybe at the local shopping centre for a while. The only question is if you call your mom from your Toybox phone or from a public phone. Public phone would probably be safer...

Option 4 (1 / 3)

You call Kat on your dinky Toybox phone, asking if you can come over. Maybe you should give her space but you also know you need to make up for... things. You'd like to talk more about her ideas for your powers - that should be fun for both of you.

...But before all of that, you should call your Mom first. Say how you were let out of work early because of an 'incident' that you'll explain when you get home. Tell her that you're fine and not to worry and that you'll be hanging with Kat or maybe at the local shopping centre for a while. The only question is if you call your mom from your Toybox phone or from a public phone. Public phone would probably be safer...

Seconded!

Option 4 (1 / 3)

Thirded!

I would exclaim about Maria not having her home/Mama's number or Kat's number memorised, but to be honest I don't have any numbers like that memorised either.

Option 1 / 4

You go to Buffy. Who's a good doggie? You are! You can take care of Buffy.

And, maybe, look more into NTCE-BRD? You should set up a... like... ad or something.

Gosh, you need to feed Ashley when you get home. And feed Buffy. And house Buffy. And pay Mr. Garcia back.

Wow you really need to start making some cash.

I would exclaim about Maria not having her home/Mama's number or Kat's number memorised, but to be honest I don't have any numbers like that memorised either.

Option 1 / 4

And, maybe, look more into NTCE-BRD? You should set up a... like... ad or something.

Gosh, you need to feed Ashley when you get home. And feed Buffy. And house Buffy. And pay Mr. Garcia back.

Seconded.

Option 1 / 4

Thirded!

Henchmen...? God, that has super villain written all over it. Can't you just make designer babies or create the ideal service pet or something?

[2] You aren't sure if you can make food with your power, but a few molecular diagrams drift their way through your brain and you figure it can't hurt to get more details on the project. If you could create food somehow, that would certainly solve one of your problems, though you imagine the raw material needed wouldn't be cheap either.

Option 3 (/2)

The fact of the matter is - if you don't start getting an income, you can't start solving your problems until you make an ad. You better bite the bullet. You make an ad. You price yourself high - you figure that's a good deterrent so not just anyone can use your services. And maybe you should specify you won't work on humans? You're not even sure how to phrase that.

After the ad is posted, you check out that making/altering food ad. You don't really want to be paying anyone else while you're not yet making money, but if you get inspired about some way to make or duplicate food, then that would lighten your problems significantly.

((Hey @Silvertongued to clarify - the henchmen and food things are ads for other Tinkers, right? I assumed that but I'm not sure the other voters are assuming that so... clarity, please?))

To clarify, the ads are basically a buy and sell. The food and the henchmen are trying to buy. If you made an ad, it would be to sell.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back