• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Request TPBx's Request Box (5/5) Available

TPBx

Simpin for Witch Tea
Update:
- F*** it I'm bored as hell, and I'm just taking whatever at this point as long as its not NSFW. Send me you're drawing requests via DM or post in this thread and I'll do some sort of quick drawing to stick in the gallery below or in DMs.

Alright well, you nerds listen up, the training arc is over. Time to hit the showers and take a swing at the big leagues. Because it's a tournament arc!!
1597646263031.png

Just Kidding...

Instead of drawing the things I wanna draw. Time to draw the things that other people want me to draw instead of drawing the things I want to draw. Mostly because I'm super indecisive and get stuck on figuring out what the hell I want to do in the first place. Before we get things started, does anyone want to get out you all chilling in this thread can check out all my past and progress on current work [here].

Available Slots (3/4)

1. Kloudy Kloudy

Anyway obnoxious big font time done. Here's the ground rules
  • Most if not all work currently will be done traditionally via good ole pen and pencil. When I feel more confident in my digital abilities or if you sincerely want me to take a crack at digital I'll take requests for those as well. I will send scanned copies or pictures of the work as requested.
  • Furry Content will not be free - If you want me to make a Furry OC, then you're gonna have to pay me. We can negotiate price in DMs.
  • Environments/Landscapes are Welcome - However there is a catch. Depending on the level of detail wanted I may need to take up 2 commission slots and possible payment as these are much harder to create than drawing characters.
  • No Vehicles/Mechas - This is going to be a temporary rule as currently I'm not too practiced doing this stuff, and I want to produce the best possible content for anyone wanting to pick up a commission.
  • No Children - Same as the vehicle/mecha rule. Not practiced enough currently, and I want to produce the best possible content for anyone wanting to pick up a commission.
  • No NSFW - Site Rules can't change them
        • DiD I MeNtIoN - No NsFw - SiTe RuLeS CaN't ChAnGe ThEm (okay actually done being obnoxious)
Timeline
  • I'll keep regular updates on progress with the commission.
    • If you want these progress reports to be made public in the Creativity Forum in my Art Archive that's your call, otherwise I'll keep things private in DMs.
  • Each commission will have its own timeline depending on level of detail. That will take anywhere from 1 day to several. Though I'll try to make sure to deliver in a timely manner.
  • If your commission requires payment I will request it at an arbitrary halfway mark.
Payment
  • Currently any work that does not fall into the must pay categories (Environments/Landscapes/Furries) will be free for the time being. I want to build up my experience first and foremost as an amateur artist, and I know that the current situation in the world makes it hard for a lot of people to make ends meet, so I wanna help out in that sense by giving a bit of the joy I have creating things for others in the community.
  • That being said though, these won't always be free and as for payment I will accept Venmo or Paypal, whichever one is most convenient. Prices will be negotiated in DMs.
  • Any and all artwork currently will be for personal use only. If for some reason you want to use my work commercially, that can be discussed in DMs in further detail.
Credit

1597650325315.png

(idk why I'm even putting this here tbh gotta this ain't professional /s)
  • Please credit me, TPBx TPBx , when using or showcasing my art on this site. Or make sure to tag me when reposting on social media accounts.
  • [Twitch] - @tpbvirus
  • [Twitter] - @tpbvirus
  • [Instagram] - @tpbvirus

1597650213090.pngGallery1597650207168.png

1597649901601.png Will be updated from time to time 1597649894661.png

Most Recent Commission: Arkaeis Arkaeis
1598010410880.png
1597648389008.png1597648423063.pngIMG_20200816_025558.jpg

IMG_20200812_020906.jpg

Attachments

• 1597648644450.png
    1597648644450.png
    313.7 KB · Views: 36
Last edited:
Bump to remind people im out here wanting to draw ocs and fan art and shit for them.

Jamack from Kipo & the Age of Wonderbeasts?
🐸
👔

Alright I've finished the previous round of quick sketch requests. I'll do a few more rounds of these as I kind of want to see what ideas you guys can throw at me.

Hmmmm, I may be interested in a commission.Your art looks pretty solid!

Oh cool yeah if you want just DM me on here or on discord at TPBx#0138. Also I haven't updated this thread with my most recent work since it's definitely a whole lot better lma0

Oh cool yeah if you want just DM me on here or on discord at TPBx#0138. Also I haven't updated this thread with my most recent work since it's definitely a whole lot better lma0
Great! I'll do just that then! Please, stand by

Users who are viewing this thread

Back