• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Digital TPBx's Art Archive (Digital/Traditional) Doing Commissions and Stuff too

Continuing to work on Suzuran and did some sketches of Nobara Kugisaki from Jujutsu Kaisen because that show is honestly fricking awesome.

1604576481689.png1604576500101.png

Another update. Detail work is the mega-oof and I'll continue working on her later today. Decided to include a background as well.

1604596023006.png

Poses are looking pretty fly. I really need to work on those more myself, but they're like, exhausting.That one with the mecha also has some pretty rad perspective. Your high output looks like it's really paying off!

I should draw some Genshin stuff too. Maybe it'll give me luck in the Beidou/Ninguang banner.

1605474974253.png

Been a little over a week. Been really depressed lately so haven't been drawing. Getting back in the stride of things as I'm gonna try to make my first image set with the pokemon game protagonists.

Tfw its been like 5 months since i last posed on here holy hell. since then i've been up to a lot. But i'll post my most recent work here.

Test1.gifDuskArknights.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back