• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Town of Ren - OOC

Lore
Here
Yeye!! Lol where's the rest? Eh I did make some lore to give a setting of what itsll be like when you all wake up. Hell I drew a map but I can't send it for some reason

I mean, I literally just woke up, so maybe other people are still sleeping? Anyways, will start reading the lore.

Awesome though I did say I'm not writing a novel yet. But, you're probably right its 3:36pm here lol

"The Strumpets Sack. A brothel, abundant in sucubi and cratering to the darker side of Ren's inhabitants."

Oh...

Anyways! How would people start the RP? Would they wake up right in the outskirts of the town and just start doing their stuff? Also... uhh... do the folks in Ren happen to speak English?

You'll awaken in the centre of town. I'll try my best to give a verbal layout of the town so youre not all blind.

Is here oka

And aye they will speak English as a norm. Though in the future there may be exotic species

Well it was originally "The Whores boot" brothel but it kinda sounds offensive now lol

I personally think that the “Whores Boot“ brothel, sounds quite nice. Makes me wonder if I could buy a new pair of moccasins while I’m down there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back