What's new
  • If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Tower of God - The War on Zahard

Sub Genres
Action, Adventure, Anime, Magical, Super Powers, Supernatural

Mion

Always Tired
I was thinking the same thing, have basically been checking multiple times everyday to see if there has been an update on this haha.

Mion

Always Tired
Oh wow... Somehow I opened the thread and it didn't show me the new messages posted hours ago... That was weird.

Heartfelt

Friendly Neighborhood Consulting Detective
@Kapowne @Mion @Wickedkent @s e v e n @The One Eyed Bandit @BLK @QuirkyAngel @OverconfidentMagi @TheInsanityOfBobSemple @simj22 @Rantos @Pandy88888

Disclaimer: In order to comply with the advertisement guidelines of RPNation, the server was intentionally kept minimal so to focus on the out-of-character chat of the RP. As per the advertisement guidelines, character sheets will not be hosted on the Discord server unless they are already hosted on RPNation. The server will be expanded in order to address the needs of the RPers and other members.

The CS thread will be up momentarily and linked here and in the Discord.

• Love
Reactions: BLK

Heartfelt

Friendly Neighborhood Consulting Detective
CS up!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)