• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

KirienIsamu

a determined artist
I have recently gotten into Touhou this past week. I wanted to play around in a simple comedic setting with the characters just for fun. I'm still learning about everything so If you know more then me and I make a lore mistake feel free to correct me. Since cannon and fandom can get confusing for some people you can play the character of your choice with any interpretation you like weather it be cannon or a fanbase personality.

“Ta-da! Here I am! The grim reaper of justice, Gote- ahem-“
You’ve got my attention. I’ve had some experience playing the Head Maid of the Scarlet Devil Mansion, Sakuya Izayoi herself, understood here as EoSD-esque and later, though I do intend to try Flandre sometime, here being the emotionally unstable, a little nuts vampire locked in the basement by her own sister, “Bad Apple” embodiment Flandre. I even have an OC if you’d like.

As for starting scenarios, we could start in the human village (though that would probably be a no-no for Flandre) and go forward from there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back