• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Touched By Gods OOC

Characters
Here
okay, ill get it sorted out LOL

ave goin insane ave goin insane your recent post is interesting. so, i have a few questions...
starting off with, who the hell is Ms. Johnson??? LMAO

you are writing like you are in a whole other rp , why is Diana doing math problems while trying to fight a bird??? LMFAO
oof, just came up for a random name for the homeroom teacher-
i didn't read your post, didn't see we'd moved on, but diana turned some kid into a crow by accident and since skylar can speak to birds i figured i'd have her step in and try to help ~ sort things out ~

unless diana is cool with some kid just being a bird for the rest of his life o-o

ave goin insane ave goin insane okay got it. so how about we take a few steps back and let the math question situation play out, then after that when the teacher is busy teaching, skylar and diana go and try to fix the bird situation

Hi people! happy to join yall! I'll be posting my Character in the CS in a jiffy (Don't know how it won't include the picture, only a link)

I have bad news Averis. Due to Remaining Questions left (for what reasons idk?) somethings new with hendrix... cuz I myself do not like Zeus one bit. Hendrix is going to be the most coldest to Skylar.

I have bad news Averis. Due to Remaining Questions left (for what reasons idk?) somethings new with hendrix... cuz I myself do not like Zeus one bit. Hendrix is going to be the most coldest to Skylar.
oof TT-TT sky's gonna be so confused [but like... same, zeus sucks]

Is it my turn?-
Hi! I’m so sorry for the wait. My personal life is taking some unexpected turns and i’ve been all over the place. I’ll take a look at who goes next and then see how it needs to go

Hi, so I'd like to take two steps back for this RP. ave goin insane ave goin insane Would you mind rewriting that one post you made for it to fit the current situation? And then, we can continue

Hey this is googly eyes, I factory reseted my laptop, only to be met with my old account being lost, I had made a backup one a long time ago, so just wanna say, I'm not dead
(I might be able to get it back hopefully)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back