• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Touched By Gods OOC

Characters
Here

kevin

𝒓𝒆𝒅 π’Žπ’†π’‚π’π’” π’Š 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 π’šπ’π’–
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hi! This is the OOC thread for the Touched By Gods roleplay!

Hi all! Sorry for taking so long but my personal life has been hectic and I haven’t had a chance to sit down at my computer. But I promise that it will be up by the time you all wake up tomorrow (if you are in EST like I am) unless you aren’t in EST! Once again I am sorry for the wait and I will be typing away nonstop tonight to get it up!

On another note, I am just going to add in that the beginning posts will be on the first day of school. So whatever grade your character is in will be their first day. My character will be going into 10th grade/sophomore year.

In my beginning post I will lay down some important stuff for everyone to take note of. Also, I will work on class schedules for everyone. I will post it here in the OOC.

What I am expecting from every ones first post is for them to be lengthy. Add some detail. Let your imagination run wild. Cause I know I am. Let your character shine through and show what type of person they are through their morning routine. Try to do 3 paragraphs or more. Paragraphs are 5-7 sentences so let’s keep it like that.

I am not expecting perfect grammar. Not at all. It is positively okay if you have grammatical errors. Just don’t let them be consistent for too long.

And that is all everyone! Thank you so much for choosing my RP and I am so excited and ready to kickstart this RP! Once again I am happy to be role playing with you all!

If you have any questions about anything such as characters, classes, locations, time, plot, theme, anything at all, please do not to hesitate to either PM me or post it in the OOC. Have a good day or night!

ave goin insane ave goin insane RemainingQuestions RemainingQuestions mynameistuv mynameistuv

Last edited:
Hi all! Sorry for taking so long but my personal life has been hectic and I haven’t had a chance to sit down at my computer. But I promise that it will be up by the time you all wake up tomorrow (if you are in EST like I am) unless you aren’t in EST! Once again I am sorry for the wait and I will be typing away nonstop tonight to get it up!

On another note, I am just going to add in that the beginning posts will be on the first day of school. So whatever grade your character is in will be their first day. My character will be going into 10th grade/sophomore year.

In my beginning post I will lay down some important stuff for everyone to take note of. Also, I will work on class schedules for everyone. I will post it here in the OOC.

What I am expecting from every ones first post is for them to be lengthy. Add some detail. Let your imagination run wild. Cause I know I am. Let your character shine through and show what type of person they are through their morning routine. Try to do 3 paragraphs or more. Paragraphs are 5-7 sentences so let’s keep it like that.

I am not expecting perfect grammar. Not at all. It is positively okay if you have grammatical errors. Just don’t let them be consistent for too long.

And that is all everyone! Thank you so much for choosing my RP and I am so excited and ready to kickstart this RP! Once again I am happy to be role playing with you all!

If you have any questions about anything such as characters, classes, locations, time, plot, theme, anything at all, please do not to hesitate to either PM me or post it in the OOC. Have a good day or night!

ave goin insane ave goin insane RemainingQuestions RemainingQuestions mynameistuv mynameistuv
just one- will the characters already have been chosen by the gods? c:

just one- will the characters already have been chosen by the gods? c:
yes, but how they got them will be worked into the plot, and also characters will unlock more powers/abilities as the RP goes!

Hello everyone! This is the class schedule for all four of our characters. I decided to put us all in the same class for convenience!

Class Schedule:
8:45 AM to 9:05 AM - Homeroom
9:10 AM to 10:15 AM - Math
10:20 AM to 11:30 AM - English Language Arts
11:35 AM to 12:05 PM - Lunch
12:10 PM to 1:15 PM - Science
1:20 PM to 2:20 PM - World History
2:20 PM to 2:45 PM - Dismissal

Lovely~! Btw, this is what Diana is wearing lmao…

Attachments

• 3E099828-8616-45EA-A670-A7F7D2E55383.jpeg
    3E099828-8616-45EA-A670-A7F7D2E55383.jpeg
    38 KB · Views: 6
Lovely~! Btw, this is what Diana is wearing lmao…
loves it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i cant find how to do a pink heart emoji on this crappy laptop I'm using LOL

oh thats a cute outfit!

also i had to do... so much head scratching how the f the american high school system worked again - if i got it wrong... please just ignore it haha

oh thats a cute outfit!

also i had to do... so much head scratching how the f the american high school system worked again - if i got it wrong... please just ignore it haha
haha, I'm american and still wondering how three different grade levels have the same homeroom, 16 year olds ended up in 10th grade, and school is starting on june 3rd-

haha, I'm american and still wondering how three different grade levels have the same homeroom, 16 year olds ended up in 10th grade, and school is starting on june 3rd-
i know i love i started with the beginning of school with real school ending

i also just realized the first day is a Friday. i’m so sorry i was up at 3:30 Am typing out the post and didn’t even realize

i’m flipping the first day to a monday, so instead of it being a friday it’ll be monday but don’t let that change anything. just act as if it was always monday , thanks !! ❀️❀️❀️❀️

i’ll be at work until 8PM EST so if i don’t reply right away, that’s why 😁

Hi guys! I wanted to discuss the plot for the RP. Soon we will introduce our first supernatural threat. I have made a list of a few supernatural beings in Greek Mythology. I'll list them below and we can discuss which one we want to face first.

1. Medusa
2. Scylla
3. Lamia
4. Sirens
5. Minotaurs
6. Sphinx

Discuss below and I'll provide a description of each one you guys want to know about!

ave goin insane ave goin insane mynameistuv mynameistuv RemainingQuestions RemainingQuestions

I loveeeee Scylla but I feel like she is just, a bit to much for their first interaction with a supernatural threat Yk? I would like Minotaurs, he is lesser than Scylla but is still scary. <3 but that’s just my opinion-

Okay so I decided to change some things as I realized this school stuff isn’t making sense. I didn’t even realize I made all these mistakes but it’s fine.

The first day of school is August 29th and it is a Monday. As for classes, I’m going to leave us all in the same class for convenience. I find it more complicated to make us have 3 different schedules instead of just 1 schedule we all follow. But that’s that!

a siren seems like a cool first threat to me!
also the whole school stuff is confusing to me too, handwaving it is super valid imo

sorry i was a bit awol btw! i had a very busy few days

So, I think Sirens might be the one I go with for the plot because I was thinking about what if we all went to the beach or something and whilst in the water we encounter the Sirens.

what do y’all think?

Ah I like that! Yeah, I was wondering how we would incorporate Minotaurs into the story. 😭
we definitely will. i feel like i can find a way. if bestselling Authors can put minotaurs in their books, i can put them into this RP lol!!

ave goin insane ave goin insane your recent post is interesting. so, i have a few questions...
starting off with, who the hell is Ms. Johnson??? LMAO

you are writing like you are in a whole other rp , why is Diana doing math problems while trying to fight a bird??? LMFAO

Users who are viewing this thread

Back