totsiens' character thread

totsiens

needs more cowbell.
(original title, i know)

this is where my character things are gonna be going, mostly for reference but also for feedback
some notes

* i developed these all at very random times and in very random ways, so there is likely to be no consistency
* there was at one point where i tried to do a multiverse setting, so if there's a consistent theme that i happened to hit, that's why (although this is rare lmao)
* i might do art i dunno, they all look better in my head tbh
* if several of them feel the same, that's because they do lol - these characters are like pieces of me and sometimes i try to harness similar pieces in different ways for a new result. clearly it doesn't work lmao
* uuuh i dunno what else to say, so TBC

oh most important note

* i would really really really really like some feedback. the closest things i've ever gotten to feedback were clarification questions, and those were easily explained. i would like to really know what i'm doing wrong, not just what minor details i may have missed. does my character make sense in their setting, does their appearance make sense, are their abilities balanced and not too overpowered etc.

or y'know, don't reply, that's fine i guess

SIX
[ one of my all time favorites because he was like one of my first actual original ones ]

SIX
* unknown age
* male - demon
* true neutral - pansexual

personality and habits
* quiet but surprisingly short-tempered
* easily shifting emotions
* has difficulty believing or putting faith in others
* very lone wolf angst
* often looks perpetually dissapointed

(i'll finish this tomorrow bc it's 1 am i shouldn't be awake aaaaaaaaaaaaah)

(also fun fact this dude was actually inspired by stephen king's 1408, which is what i tried to base his abilites [and kind of appearance] off of - please give it a read it's so good)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back