• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Totem-Ware Institute of Gifted Individuals

Oh wow two new recruits! Awesome to have you both~

As for posting? Just post whenever you can, I don't want to rush the roleplay, I also hate when people post like once ever week. So just post at your own pace, although if things get held up I'll ask you to post, or we'll progress with you but you just won't really speak
Thanks for letting me know so quickly! I'll be trying to come up with something for a character. Do you mind if i dm you with some questions i might have as i reread the main post?

Glad to have you Kipsy~

And as for you Rose-Chwan, I'd love if you did that actually, I love answering questions lol

I'm glad to be here! Oh, but Rose-Chan Rose-Chan , perhaps you could ask your questions OOC? That way people who may have the same questions can read the answers and Jz-ahn Jz-ahn won't have to explain things over and over again.

I hope I’m not too late to the party! This roleplay seems very interesting to me. Could I still create a character sheet and join in?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back