• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Totally Not Dungeons & Dragons

Link to Roleplay
Here's the link for the actual post!

A character you made, even if an old one, is still an original character!

I see. And I am assuming you want a toned down version, since all my characters are level 20 now?
Not necessarily. When I say 'overpowered' i mean the chuuni warlock tearing the bandage off their arm and leveling a mountain.

Not necessarily. When I say 'overpowered' i mean the chuuni warlock tearing the bandage off their arm and leveling a mountain.
I feel like someone would do that for reals if you hadn't put that rule in. Plus, weakness' are good for a character, especially for character build-up.

I see. And I am assuming you want a toned down version, since all my characters are level 20 now?
In other words, go ahead! I think stories are more about character than blatant power. One Punch Man is pretty dang good proof of that. :p

I see. Okay. Well, then I have two you can choose from. Is there any character you are looking for specifically? Both of these are really....well insane on a battlefield, but both are still really complex in my opinion.

I see. Okay. Well, then I have two you can choose from. Is there any character you are looking for specifically? Both of these are really....well insane on a battlefield, but both are still really complex in my opinion.
There's no requirement for the character at all! Their competency in a fight is definitely going to come in handy, but again, it's more about characterization than whether they can one-shot a troll or not (which means I'm okay if they can).

There's no requirement for the character at all! Their competency in a fight is definitely going to come in handy, but again, it's more about characterization than whether they can one-shot a troll or not (which means I'm okay if they can).
Hmmm.....then might I suggest my Paladin Sorcerer? Made specifically to be a none squishy caster with a grand backstory of accepting who he is and his place in the world as the child of a goddess.

Hmmm.....then might I suggest my Paladin Sorcerer? Made specifically to be a none squishy caster with a grand backstory of accepting who he is and his place in the world as the child of a goddess.
Child of a goddess??? Fancy origins indeed... Bring him on! Don't forget to describe him in the Character Sheet post. Include whatever information you'd like beyond the required stuff.

Child of a goddess??? Fancy origins indeed... Bring him on! Don't forget to describe him in the Character Sheet post. Include whatever information you'd like beyond the required stuff.
I figured. Just so you know, my character sheet will be much more explored. I got a lot for this guy. Including a few crazy things I need to run by you and some equipment I need to run by you as well. There is a lot.

I figured. Just so you know, my character sheet will be much more explored. I got a lot for this guy. Including a few crazy things I need to run by you and some equipment I need to run by you as well. There is a lot.
Alright then! One of my characters was once immortal, omniscient, and borderline omnipotent. "Crazy things" is quite relative, I assure you.

Alright then! One of my characters was once immortal, omniscient, and borderline omnipotent. "Crazy things" is quite relative, I assure you.
Okay. Though I would suggest adding more to the character sheet. It's bare bones and it doesn't give much in the way of direction or character build. Put in a backstory section, equipment section, skills, spells, fighting style and anything else you can think of. It just gives a direction for creative thinking.

Okay. Though I would suggest adding more to the character sheet. It's bare bones and it doesn't give much in the way of direction or character build. Put in a backstory section, equipment section, skills, spells, fighting style and anything else you can think of. It just gives a direction for creative thinking.
how is the new one?

Link to the Roleplay
Alright! Here's the link for the story itself.

Alright! Here's the link for the story itself.

By the way, I edited my CS

For people who have posted their CS and want to start on the RP, go here
EccentricFantasy EccentricFantasy Neo Alice Neo Alice

Feel free to enter at any time - it's likely going to be some time before the real adventuring gets going. Until then, come on in!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back