• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Total Drama - {closed}

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Mahogany stood on the docks, the wood creaking slightly beneath her sandals. She listened as Chris Mclean give the introduction for the show and then went to greet her. She was one of the first few candidates to arrive. She walked up to Chris and gave a small wave. "Hey, glad to be here!" May stated, smiling as she walked over to stand with the others that had arrived before her. Not too much after, loud rock music could be heard playing from a speaker as the boat arrived.

Duncan hopped of the boat with his belongings, sneering at Chris. "I don't like surprises." Chris then began to on about Duncan's parole officer, and how he could call him at any time. Duncan just rolled his eyes and scoffed. "Whatever..." He stated before walking over to the others with a bit of an annoyed expression.

After a couple more people arrived, the goth girl came with two bags in her hand. As she stepped on the docks, she looked around the island for a second. "You mean we're staying here?" she looked to Chris with a raised an eyebrow. "No, you're staying here! My crib is an airstream with AC that way," he said with a grin, she stomped over to him. "I did not sign up for this," Gwen said pointing a finger at his chin. "Actually...you did," he shoved papers in her face, which she eagerly took from his hands and ripped apart. McLean went to say that lawyers made lots of copies, she grabbed her bags, "I am not staying here," But her boat had already drove away. Walking over to the other contestants she crossed her arms as an aloof look in her eyes, but her attention was caught on a bright pastel colored girl. Gwen tilted her head, but didn't say anything as more people came along.

--

More and more people came, and soon, Scarlett came along. She threw her luggage on the dock as she hoped off. "Scarlett!" Chris called out as sh walked towards the others. "Hmph, this is better than reform school, that's for sure.." she spoke as she looked around. "Oh yeah, before I forget, your dad told me- one more "mess up" and it's military school for you," he said with a grin. Scarlett picked up her bags and looked him in the eyes.. "Yeah, sure thing," she said sarcastically as the girl walked over to the other contestants. While most greeted her, she didn't say anything back. She was wondering what they'd be doing here, and what type of food they'd eat. She was tired of cardboard flavored pizza.

--

As everyone arrived, they all took photos, but they all fell within the sea. After drying off, Chris was explaining the rules of the show. Finally they were going to explore the property, but before they left they were put on teams. Scarlett was on the Killer Bass, with the delinquent she found annoying. And Pixie was on the Screaming Gophers, this gave room for Gwen to meet her. Perhaps she thought the look was bright, but she wanted to get to know her.

May thought this place was the most chaotic thing she had ever encountered. But, she had no choice but to stick around, anyway. At least it was an adventure...ish. Even though this was not the resort they were promised, she could probably still have a good time here. One of her team members had caught her eye, though; Gwen. May thought that she was super pretty and liked her aesthetic. But, she didn't say much to anyone. May decided that she would walk around and check out the Arts and Crafts center- she was quite the creative type.

-

Duncan found himself flirting with some of the girls; Like Heather, for instance. Of course, she'd scoff and tell him to "Buzz off!" or "Get bent!". He thought it was comical to mess with her, seeing as she seemed extremely prissy and stuck-up. However, there was one he hadn't flirted with yet and that was Scarlett. And, it just so happens that they were on the same team...that'll make it easier. Speaking of Scarlett, Duncan was already approaching her with a smirk on his face.

As the twin duo, Katie and Sadie complained about not being able to be on the same team, and along with other complaints from people like Lindsey and Heather, some of the campers took this time to explore nearby. While some stuck around to get to know each other, Gwen got up and looked around. "This place is so disgusting," she muttered before spotting May. The goth girl didn't know why she wanted to get to know her, but she shrugged it off and told herself she wanted to make some friends while she was here. Trailing behind her she called out, "Uhm, hey! Where are you going..?" she stood next to the pastel girl.

-

Sitting on one of the logs, Scarlett to secretly observe people's personalities. For instance, it was obvious that Geoff was a party man, D.J was the timid type, Heather was the "mean girl", Courtney was the uptight one, and Harold was the nerd. The black haired girl snickered as she heard Cody creep out one of the ladies. Currently she was on her phone, one earbud in as her downloaded music played heavy metal. Scarlett glanced over to the upcoming Duncan, she wondered what he wanted. A small grin tugged at her face, "What's up mohawk?" she questioned, not bothering to look at him.

May turned her attention towards Gwen, offering the girl a warm smile. "Oh, hey! Gwen..right?" She inquired to the girl, wanting to make sure she remembered her name from the introductions earlier. "Me? Oh, I'm just heading to the Arts and Crafts center. At least, I think it is....I was told it was." She gestured to the building in the distance. "Also, I totally dig your vibe," May stated, referring to the way Gwen was dressed, and the color of her hair. "Quite opposite to mine; but it suits you, I think." She didn't know what Gwen was all about, but she assumed she was a cool person.

-

Duncan just gave a chuckle, plopping next to her on the log. "Nothing much, peaches," He stated, looking at her with a smirk still plastered on his face. "You seem to be a cool chick," He commented, "Pretty nice that they put you on my team, now we can get to know each other a little better." That much was true; Duncan did want to get to know Scarlett a bit. He felt like they would have the same interests; maybe not all, but some.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back