• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Tossed Salad (Multicultural High School Experience)

PenguinFox

The one an' only
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
This is a reboot of an old rp I was in(thanks to Aato Aato for allowing me to do this) The premise is a foreign exchange student like program puts students from all over the world into one campus. Rather than have all the cultures meld together into one(melting pot), they keep their own and cohabit with others(tossed salad). The goal is to help them get a cultural and worldly experience they may not be able to get in their home country, or even an education they may not be able to get. My thoughts are currently doing two students per continental region; one male, one female. I may do more if necessary.

Spots:
North America

Male:
Female: PenguinFox PenguinFox

South America:
Male: Aato Aato
Female: deianeira deianeira

Africa:
Male: EricSings EricSings
Female: lavendre lavendre

Europe:
Male: Bill Nein Bill Nein
Female: NivieApple NivieApple

Asia:
Male: LadyOfStars LadyOfStars
Female: The Fluffiest Floof The Fluffiest Floof

Oceania:
Male: Slav Slav
Female: AkuTheWolfOkami AkuTheWolfOkami

Last edited:
Is it bad that when I read “tossed salad rp”

I expected this to be a heavy MxM sorta deal aha

I’d be alright with the North American female spot!!

I'd go for the South American female spot!

I have some questions, though.
- How literate is this RP?
- Do you have any ideas for a major plot-line as of now, or is this more of a slice-of-life RP?

Last edited:
I'd go for the South American female spot!

I have some questions, though.
- How literate is this RP?
- Do you have any ideas for a major plot-line as of now, or is this more of a slice-of-life RP?
I would say semi-detailed. No one liners, one or two paragraphs at minimum.

As of right now it's just a slice of life style to.

I will be putting up the rp either today or tomorrow schedule permitting. If you know anyone who might be interested in this please feel free to tag them!

....tfw you are working so hard to make an rp that you forget to include yourself. Oh well I'll figure it out in the morning..

Hey PenguinFox PenguinFox I was planning to use an original character of course, but I don’tt have artwork for him. Would a written description suffice or is an image a must have?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back