• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

PrincessAveRedfern

Horror and Disney Fanatic.. I see the good in all
Hello!

This is a roleplay based on a book I have been writing for a few years! I thought it would be fun to bring this book to life a little to give me more motivation to finish it! SO let's get into what the roleplay is about!

It is about a school that has a curse. The curse you say? Well, it is that no one ever finds true love at the school and that those who do, usually end up dead in some way. During the school year, everyone is joining a girl who has recently just died. The school is trying to keep it under wraps but even the new students to the school have come across it.

ARE YOU WILLING TO TRY AND DEFEAT THE CURSE? ARE YOU LOOKING TO FIND OUT IF IT'S TRUE? THEN THIS IS THE ROLEPLAY FOR YOU!

Character List:

Name:
birthday:
looks:
personality:
little about them:
hobbies:
sexuality:
beliefs:

Name:
Aveline
birthday:
Feb 28th
face claim:

rachael___sketch_portrait_study_by_julienlasbleiz_dbyiltp-fullview.jpg
Looks:
Blonde hair, grey eyes
personality:
Sweet, hyper, and kind
little about them:
Aveline is super sweet and kind. She can get over-hyper about things that she loves. She has heard about that college since she was a little girl and always had wanted to go here. Now here she wants to find out if what she has always heard is true or a lie. She loves to be surrounded by her family and friends.
hobbies:
She loves to sing and write and do photography in her own time.
sexuality:
Demisexual
beliefs:
She does believe that there is a curse here and is determined to get to the bottom of it. She does understand that some do not believe in the same thing that she does and respects that:

Last edited:
Name:
Richard
birthday:
April 12th
face claim:
images
looks:
Blonde hair, green eyes
personality:
Shy, reserved, quiet, compassionate
little about them: