• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Torchwood

TheOddball

Allons-y!
Looking for maybe one or two partners for this, essentially the idea would be that we play the members of the team (Jack, Ianto, Gwen, Owen, Tosh), and perhaps an OC each (not a requirement by any means) to make the team more versatile and interesting, I've always wondered what it would be like with more of them there.

We'd obviously have to come up with different alien ideas, I've already got one that can be a continuous threat - obviously this will be discussed more if this has any interest :)

I would love to but I can't. To many Rp's currently. Plus, I'll likely end crying because of what happened to the team.

R.I.P Ianto, Tosh, and Owen.

Aw man, that's a shame! Yeah, the Torchwood deaths really screwed me over emotionally lol. If you end up with a free space for an RP, please come back to this ^^

Personally i prefer OC stuff.

I'd think it would be a cool idea to be in another branch in a different place, maybe trying to make something useful out of what's left of Torchwood London

Looking for maybe one or two partners for this, essentially the idea would be that we play the members of the team (Jack, Ianto, Gwen, Owen, Tosh), and perhaps an OC each (not a requirement by any means) to make the team more versatile and interesting, I've always wondered what it would be like with more of them there.

We'd obviously have to come up with different alien ideas, I've already got one that can be a continuous threat - obviously this will be discussed more if this has any interest :)

I would love to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back