• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings [Tora's Search Thread] Fandom/Original/1x1

torakiji

beans
Incoming RP search.

Yo, yo, yo! Thanks for stopping by to check out my wee little request thread. You're certainly in for a weird time, and if that's your jam, please keep reading. :)

A little bit about me? Well, I'm an art student, avid nerd, and I cosplay in my spare time. I've been roleplaying for almost twenty years, and while I don't claim to be any sort of expert in the field of roleplay, it is a hobby of mine that has carried me all through my teenagehood and into my adulthood, leading up to today. That being said, there are some things I would like to make mention of.

- 18+ partners, please.
- I am LGBTQA+ friendly.
- I like getting to know my RP partners, so OOC chat is definitely a must for me!
- Literacy is very important to me. I don't write one-liners or one paragraph, so I do have some level of expectation for my partner to be able to write coherently. This doesn't mean matching what I write, but I do tend to lose interest if the reply is lacking any sort of imagination-inducing fuel or if I can't read it due to grammar mistakes.
- Plot with me!
- Please don't expect a reply every single day. I write when I'm inspired, and while that sometimes can be every day, I don't always have the energy to do so.
- Please keep in mind that I am a university student and prioritizing that comes first above all. If you aren't patient enough to wait for replies, please don't message me.
- As such, I don't put time limits on replies. Life comes first. We all have lives we must attend to, so there is no expectation that you should be replying every single day. I'd rather you write when you're inspired than feel as though you're being forced to pump something out.
- That being said, if something major comes up, please let me know. I'm not here to criticize you if you're not able to RP or you're not feeling motivated. RP is meant to be fun, and I'd like to cultivate that environment.
- If you've read all of these and agree, include your favourite song in your reply to this forum or in a PM. I likely won't respond to you otherwise, and besides... I like new music!

Admittedly, a lot of my interests fall into anime and games, but I am very much open to creating whole new worlds with our own characters. Below is a list of some of the interests I have, not in order of favourite or most interest. While this doesn't include everything I'm interested in, it does include things I may not be quickly inclined to write. If you have a really good idea, pitch it at me anyway. I may be intrigued enough to write with you. :)

Dororo (2019 remake)
Code Geass
Akatsuki no Yona (Yona of the Dawn)
Kimetsu no Yaiba (Demon Slayer)
Danganronpa
Critical Role
Boku no Hero Academia
Digimon (Adventure/02/Tri.)
Final Fantasy (VII, Crisis Core, X, XV)
Gideon the Ninth
Hakuouki
Kingdom Hearts
Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood
Nier: Automata
Fushigi Yuugi
Inuyasha
Fruits Basket
Sherlock (BBC version)
Ouran High School Host Club
Ao no Exorcist
Supernatural
The Walking Dead
Gundam SEED/Destiny
Code;Realize
Norn9
LOVELESS
Full Metal Panic!
Life is Strange
Hobbit/Lord of the Rings
Last Exile

While I do like and will write in the canonverse of a series, I'm a big fan of AU tropes like...

ABO/Omegaverse
D&D universe
Historical
University life
Slice of Life
Mystery
Action
Adventure
Fantasy
Crime
Dark themes
Pirates

That's that, I guess! I look forward to hearing from you all and plotting some madness. :D

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back