Video Games Top Five best Video Game soundtracks!

5. Persona 5: the Ost is essentially my aesthetic all good songs, not as high because you get used to the songs rather quickly

4. Sonic Mania: caught me by suprise so hard, I wasn't expecting it to be so good, music included. I love every song in the soundtrack, It just astounds me

3.Crypt of the Necrodancer: Pretty standard for a rhythm game to have good music, but still. The fact that I can enjoy each song here as a song on it's own is something I like in game soundtracks

2. Jet Set Radio: Now this may be nostalgia or something, but I absolutely love Jet Set Radio, and have adored the music since being a kid.

1. Katamari Damacy: Just amazing and unexpected. I never thought such a weird game would have an amazing soundtrack, I just love it

5. Persona 5: the Ost is essentially my aesthetic all good songs, not as high because you get used to the songs rather quickly

4. Sonic Mania: caught me by suprise so hard, I wasn't expecting it to be so good, music included. I love every song in the soundtrack, It just astounds me

3.Crypt of the Necrodancer: Pretty standard for a rhythm game to have good music, but still. The fact that I can enjoy each song here as a song on it's own is something I like in game soundtracks

2. Jet Set Radio: Now this may be nostalgia or something, but I absolutely love Jet Set Radio, and have adored the music since being a kid.

1. Katamari Damacy: Just amazing and unexpected. I never thought such a weird game would have an amazing soundtrack, I just love it

Actually I just listened to the Hiveswap Ost and am in love might place that above Persona

Users who are viewing this thread

Back