My Personal Favorites:

1. Undertale

2. Animal Crossing New Leaf

3. Portal

4. Little Big Planet 2

5. Legend of Zelda : Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask

1) Mass Effect, The entire series. { Incapable of choosing just one }

2) Same as Mass Effect, The entire Borderlands series! <3

3) Warframe. Great way to waste one's life.

4) Undertale. Another great way to waste one's life, whilst killing the innocents.

5) Binding of Isaac. satan plz

1) The Last of Us. This should be obvious for any PS3/PS4 out there. If you own a PS system and didn't like Last of Us...I really don't know what to say. Storyline was a masterpiece, even if it did take 18 hours to complete. The Multiplayer was unique in the sense you had to craft bombs and stuff like that, and ammo costed credits you earned in that one game.

2) Counter Strike: Global Offensive. This....is an interesting 2nd spot, because I thought something else would replace it. But no, I play it often, and even if I suck at it (180 hours and counting), I still have fun. It is a game where you have to work to be good, not just run around and shoot people in the face (lookin at you, CoD).

3) Uncharted Series. Yes, Uncharted, another Sony exclusive, and a hell of a good series as well. I enjoyed every last bit of it, even if I did not finish the story to the 2nd Uncharted. But hey, it was fun, and I am waiting for Uncharted 4 to come out, cause it has been delayed. Again. (Naughty Dog, why you do this.....)

4) World of Tanks. This game, despite of its criticism, is what got me into studying WWII military history. I would put War Thunder here, but to me, Gaijin is a dead company. More info can be found if you PM me. But for World of Tanks, it is one of the main games I actively play, even if Artillery is overpowered and there is a lot of RNG involved. IDC. I like to have fun, and this game provides fun. I have, however, probably dumped more than 200 bucks over the 3 years I have been playing, sooooo...yeah........

5) I hate to admit this, but Hearthstone takes the number 5 spot. Yes, its an electronic card game. So what? That just makes it easier to play other people. I think I have a decent mage deck, but I definitely need to craft more legendaries for my mage deck to be very competitive. But as it stands, I can reach rank 20 no problem. ANyways, the reason why I put it on here is because I can play it on my phone. Hell, it doesn't even use much data. It's like 500 bytes a second using data, which can be problematic at times, such as playing it in clas....yeah....I really shouldn't be doing that......In any case, its a great free to play game.

Honorable mentions: Minecraft (used to), Blacklight Retribution, All the rhythm games I play (Cytus, Deemo, Osu!), that's all I can think of. Selecting top 5 is hard.

1. Tabletop Simulator

2. Goat Simulator

3. Euro Truck Simulator

4. Surgeon Simulator

5. Shower with your Dad Simulator

No I don't have a problem.

O_O

This is hard but I'll have to go with

1:Sonic 1, 2 and 3 (With knuckles) ((PS2))

2:Spyro 1 and Spyro a hero's tail

3:Sonic Unleashed ((PS2)) (I want to find the 360 version!)

4:Sonic 3D blast (No hate!) ((PS2))

5:Shrek Forever After the game ((Xbox 360))

No I'm not obsessed with Sonic or Spyro

Vampiress said:
This is hard but I'll have to go with
1:Sonic 1, 2 and 3 (With knuckles) ((PS2))

2:Spyro 1 and Spyro a hero's tail

3:Sonic Unleashed ((PS2)) (I want to find the 360 version!)

4:Sonic 3D blast (No hate!) ((PS2))

5:Shrek Forever After the game ((Xbox 360))

No I'm not obsessed with Sonic or Spyro

Now that's a lot of sonic. I myself only played one, sonic adventure DX, which was also some edition, which gave me some additional characters, but I completely forgot about it. Anyways, Sonic is barely my thing. And it's probably going obsolete by now.

Elephantom said:
Now that's a lot of sonic. I myself only played one, sonic adventure DX, which was also some edition, which gave me some additional characters, but I completely forgot about it. Anyways, Sonic is barely my thing. And it's probably going obsolete by now.
I need to find sonic Adventure and Shadow the hedgehog and a way to play knuckles in Sonic 2

Sonic adventures' pretty hard to find nowadays, mostly due to above mentioned problems. Though you can find it in some online stores.

Mine got corrupted for some reason, gets hanged at a really certain point in the game.

Elephantom said:
Sonic adventures' pretty hard to find nowadays, mostly due to above mentioned problems. Though you can find it in some online stores.

Mine got corrupted for some reason, gets hanged at a really certain point in the game.
Oh.... I am playing Sonic 2 right now on my PS2

Personal Favourites:

In no particular order

• Destiny - I just love this game, playing it with friends or alone.
  • MAG / MAG: Massive Action Game - MAG was just too good, a console game with 256 players on a single map trying to defeat the other
  • The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - I mean, it's Skyrim...
  • Star Wars: Battlefront II - I love Star Wars and this game was just epic to me
  • Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising - Now this is a game that completely reshaped how i played FPS games it was so new to me, the roles, ranks and team work was insane on this game, i use to play it with my friends on PS3 all the time

In no particular order:

- The World Ends with You

- Castlevania Aria of Sorrow

- Xenoblade Chronicles

- Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn

- Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate

I'm sure that I've forgotten at least one. This list could go on and on. Still, these are definitely some of my favorites.

- Pokémon Blue (first video game I ever played)

- Spyro the Dragon

- Dragon Age: Origins

- Fable II

- The Sims 4

Top five for me?

1 - Fire Emblem.

2 - Kingdom Hearts.

3 - Pokemon.

4 - Sonic.

5 - Digimon.

This was my childhood back then. Nowadays I've gotten hooked on quite a lot of different titles so it's hard to just say top 5 as they keep changing.

Hmm.... In no real order mine would have to be 1. The Company of Heroes series 2. The Total War series, Fall of the Samurai and Napoleon in particular 3. XCOM series, XCOM 2 in particular 4. World in Conflict 5. Star Fox

1. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  2. Fallout 3
  3. The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
  4. Dying Light
  5. Left 4 Dead

Mirror's Edge, Skyrim, Witcher 3, Fallout 3, and Dungeon of the Endless all have special places in my heart

1) Undertale

2) Mother 3

3) Hotline Miami

4) Portal 2

5) Kingdom Hearts

I wonder if anyone agrees with this. Haha

Has anyone mentioned Splatoon?

-Splatoon

-Animal Crossing: New Leaf

-Super Smash Bros (Melee, Brawl, and Wii U)

-Pokemon

- Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga

0d4bd2ca572d1ff939a6c0b2483d4430.png
This is a hard one. Hmm I'd have to say that my favorites are:

- The Elder Scrolls Series

- Demon Soul's / Dark Soul's Series

- Shadow of the Colossus

- Fire Emblem Series

- Pokemon Series

Last edited by a moderator:
1. Dragon Age: Origins

2. Fable II

3. The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker

4. Mafia II

5. Spyro the Dragon

In no particular order:

The Sims (Entire series, all generations are good for different reasons)

Witcher 3

Jet Set Radio Future

Dragon Age Inquisition and Origins

Assassin's Creed Brotherhood

Solo: Fallout 2, Fallout 3, Mass Effect 2, Rage, Syndicate

Co-Op: Halo 5, Rainbow Siege Six, Destiny, Katamari Damacy, Evolve

Users who are viewing this thread

Back