• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Toon Roleplay!

j0lly.ranch3rs

You can't know me, I am UNKNOWABLE.
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
sexy brad pitt GIF

Hello hello hello!
Full disclosure: I'm not replacing any of my current partners! This is just a plot idea I had, so I'd figured I'd see if anybody was interested. Let's get into it!

I'm Glam! I'm non-binary(she/they) and pansexual! I live in the United States, the EST timezone. I do work but I do my best to provide speedy replies, but I'll be sure to let you know if there's any delays. I'm super friendly and I love making friends, so I'm more than happy to talk out of character! I also like to make sure all the loose ends are tied up, so I'm more than happy to discuss things.

• Please don't control my character, I find that kind of thing to be pretty tedious.
• I'm not only here for roleplays! I'd like it if we could have actual conversations in between replies, even just a 'Hello' would be appreciated.
• If I say that I'm uncomfortable with something going on in the roleplay, I mean it. Please do not keep going at it.
• Please ASK before making sudden plot changes! We're two people, there needs to be communication.
•I'd prefer to take the roleplay to discord as it's more convenient, but we can always work something out.

Onto the plot itself! It's like a reverse "Cool World", however I thought it wouldn't hurt to add some aspects from the "Bendy and the Ink Machine" franchise. While this plot could work in any time frame, I would prefer if it was executed before the 2000s.

Cartoons. A delight to many, both children and adults contrary to popular belief. I'm sure many have thought back to the beloved characters from their childhoods and some would wonder..what would it be like it they lived in our world? Well, now you can finally know! After lots of careful research and experimentation, it's finally been made possible. People all over were delighted. That is...until a few years later. By then, toons walking around and having their day-to-day lives was pretty much the norm, not exactly much of a shock to anybody unless they had been living under a rock. But with the new string of toon experiments(to further advance the efficiency of the machine), something was...wrong. The new toons weren't coming out right, they were..incomplete. This led to some *very* drastic measures and soon enough, the labs would go into chaos, the botched toons being locked inside. But there was one who escaped. Priscilla was much more put together than her peers, aside from a sickness, but put together nonetheless. Even so, they couldn't risk people finding out about these experiments, so there are people looking for her. Stumbling around this new terrain, she finds herself at a house. *Your* house(or whatever living establishment you'd prefer). This bears the question...will you offer shelter and help? Or will she be left to fend for herself in a world she barely knows.

who framed roger rabbit GIF

I don’t know if this is still active, but I love this plot and would love to rp with you! <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back