• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Tools of the Trade | OOC

Characters
Here
Other
Here

ebb

[class=banner] background-image: url('https://66.media.tumblr.com/cd8308baa320033c70b3aa18e469757b/tumblr_p9bar93ciV1rpduwho2_500.gif'); background-size: cover; width: 100%; justify: center; padding-left: 30%; height: 200px; letter-spacing: 5px; [/class] [class=dec1] width:110%; margin-top: -50px; height: 10px; background-color: #000; [/class]

[div class=banner]

TOOLS of the TRADE

an urban fantasy
[/div]

[div class=dec1]

[/div]

Bergamot Bergamot eggsaladsandwitch eggsaladsandwitch @hwayi @WelcomeToHell @glucose guardian Goonfire Goonfire @lostwanderer @. D O V E L LadyLuckTakeTheWheel @NightPhoenix

Feel free to use this thread for any questions or just chatting. I also have a discord set up here that I encourage you to join!

Last edited:
Hi ebb ebb - your code is so pretty!
Just a couple questions:
1. I don't have Discord; is that mandatory for this RP?
2. Is there a particular deadline to get our characters up?
Thanks!
-- Mot

Bergamot Bergamot
Aw thank you!

The discord isn't mandatory but it is helpful for quick casual chatting and questions. We can also do that here though!

As far as deadlines, I'm hoping to have everyone's characters up within the week (2/19). You don't have to make your character sheet fancy or coded if you don't want to. I'm just doing it for fun and I really don't mind how people post their material.

I think Rodger is about finished for now, but I’ll need to collaborate later to fill in several gaps.

ebb ebb i think i'm finished with my character for now! i left how he came to be at the coop a bit vague and thought that could be fleshed out with more character discussion later?

RIP doing it yourself is so messy and time consuming.

I think the worst part about dyeing hair is everything you touch is stained that color. And forget about your pillow cases.

RIP doing it yourself is so messy and time consuming.

I think the worst part about dyeing hair is everything you touch is stained that color. And forget about your pillow cases.
And then there's the shirt. The hair dying shirt. The one you can never wear in public again because it so damaged

Yessss the real fun starts: exploring Chance & Rod’s history.

I imagine Rod’s hands are constantly stained red because he still helps Chance dye his hair. What if their argument even started over something minor and stupid like that, and it just escalated from there?

Also chance always sets stuff on fire so the smell of smoke would hide his.
Yessss the real fun starts: exploring Chance & Rod’s history.

I imagine Rod’s hands are constantly stained red because he still helps Chance dye his hair. What if their argument even started over something minor and stupid like that, and it just escalated from there?
yesyesyes

Yisssss. Maybe Rod made the mistake of getting the dye on one of his nicer shirts and didn’t wanna admit it was a bad move to wear it while working with friggin hair dye. XD

Also, after Chance was kicked out, perhaps he and Rod leased an apartment, and they literally have a tape border across the apartment since their fight? The bathroom is like the DMZ.

Hahah it would be hilarious if their fight started with something petty like that. I imagine the other members are praying they make up because Rod is acting all out of control.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back