• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Too much free time (MxM mostly)

Kurokat

I miss the black eyed pea’s
About me:
Hey Y’all !
My name is Kat and due to the COVID-19 I have much more free time since my university and job are both now online!

I have taken about a year break from rp but I have been doing it on and off for about 8 years now.
What you can expect from me:
I usually reply ~ once a day but it can often be more.
2-4 paragraphs is the usual length but I can copy my partners preferred length as long as it is at least a paragraph.
I’m not a English major this is just my hobby but I do try to create complex characters and use descriptive language.
I prefer to do MxM if there is romance involved, however I am flexible to any other parings if they are not the main storyline, and I will play multiple characters.
That being said I prefer my main character to be male.
If we are going to put labels on things I usually also prefer to be the more submissive of the pairing, although I am flexible and that does not mean my character will be a yaoi type uke with no zest.
What I am searching for:
Someone to help me build a world with role play while I’m stuck in my apartment.
someone who is comfortable playing more than one side character. And last but not least someone who can have fun with it! This is a hobby not a novel that will be published, please convey to me what you want, and be able to discuss details OOC.
Pairings/genres I’m into:
(Bold is preference)

Historical
High fantasy
Low fantasy
Can do some futuristic
Gay cowboys!
Modern with a twist

Fandoms I can do (oc x oc only)
Game of thrones
The Witcher
Castlevania (show)
LOTR
prince x second in command
Bounty hunter x assassin
Bounty hunter x tavern server
King x dragon rider
Actor x barista
Actor x stunt man
Mafia boss x motocross racer
Lumber jack x engineer
Prince x prince
Wizard x elf
Vampire x prey/ hunter
Rail road exec x mountain man
Fantasy western?
Pm for more elaboration!
thanks!

I've been looking for someone to write gay cowboys with! Maybe combined with Bounty Hunter x Tavern Server?

I'm interested in any of the plots but I'll be doing oc X oc!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back