• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

punktovert

Le mouth is open, put snackrifice in.
Hey everyone! For those who don't know me, my name is Punk. Currently, I am looking for a partner willing to do a Batman, Undertale, or a Miraculous Ladybug roleplay.

Quick notes about me: I am making the transition from high school to college. This being said there may be some gaps in between responses but I will do my absolute best to keep it down to a week maximum. Generally, I write in 3rd person with my characters mostly being female or nonbinary ranging from 17-25 years old.

Before we jump into plots, I have a couple of requests to ensure that we can vibe and have a good time together.

⭐ Please write a minimum of 1 paragraph (3-5 sentences). If you are struggling to find something to add, let me know! I can edit/re-write a response if needed!

⭐ I'm fine with some grammar/spelling mistakes. It happens to the best of us! At the end of the day, all that matters is that I can understand the message. On that note, if I write something that you cannot understand/doesn't make sense, let me know!

⭐ Ghosting friendly but I will pop you a message after a week just to make sure. If something happens and you'll be gone for an extended period of time, let me know! We can work something out or just put the game on hold all together. Life comes first!

⭐ OC's are welcomed and encouraged!

⭐ Please be willing to double.

⭐ I'm fine with any pairings but have the most experience with MxF.

That's everything I can think of at the moment. One to the games!

🦇 A Different Kind of Dysfunctional🦇

Just because Batman filled jail cells didn't mean he was protecting Gotham. Criminals would always get out and wreak havoc on the city time and time again. They had to be put down, six feet down. This wasn't just Grace Fletcher's way of thinking either. It was the right way of thinking. Big, menacing criminals had to be stopped and order (albeit twisted) had to come to the criminal world. There were some, however, that did not appreciate 'law and order' encroaching on their playtime and retaliated violently, sending Gotham into turmoil.
The idea is that my OC (Grace Fletcher) attempting to overthrow all of Gotham's villains. We can either have it from Batman's POV and either have the pair work together to stop a plan to overthrow Gotham or a simply a new villain. On the other hand, we could have it from the villains' POV with a new challenger or my OC's steady decent into the crime.

☀️Top Side (An Undertale Plot)☀️

To say humans were less than enthusiastic to see a steady stream of monsters emerge from the mountainside would be an understatement. Initial contact ended with the monsters making camp outside of a city as political leaders argued their next move. Three months later and things haven't gotten any easier. Even though they were eventually allowed to integrate into society, people still feared them. They hated them. But things would get better. They just had to survive.​

For this one, I'm looking for a slice of life. We could start in the Underground or with the monsters just emerging. But I would like to focus on the monster's integration into society.

🐞To Catch a Moth🐞

Moving is hard--leaving your home, your school, your friends. All in the name of growing their parent's boutique. Ari was forced out of their small town in America and shipped to Paris for that exact reason. But as an aspiring investigative reporter, perhaps this was right where they wanted to be. With fascinating super heroes and a dark mystery, it's time for this small town kid and their new friends to unmask this bizarre world.
I'm looking for something a bit faster paced with this one. My OC won't have a kwami but it's alright if yours does!
That brings us to the end of the plotlines! If you see something you like or have different plot with one of the above fandoms, drop me a PM or comment below.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back