• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Digital N/a

I thought this was going to be art based on the game Tomodachi Life. I’m disappointed. ;^;

FoolsErin FoolsErin
Actually I named this the “Tomodachi Kids” because these guys did come from Tomodachi Life! My friend and I put our OCs in that game, let them have their babies, and turned those babies into characters that we ended up fleshing out and developing stories for.

Oh. I guess that makes sense. I got that game when I was like 9 and after I made the first few people I thought it’d be weird for me to ask my family if they wanted a Mii made after them, so I just made up people.

Last edited:
DapperCat DapperCat Thank you for being so supportive!!!! I was at work when I saw your comments, clhxgmfky my friend (the one who owns half these guys) and I really enjoy reading them. It means a lot to us ;v;

YOU PUT TOO MUCH WEIGHT INTO A CRAZY CAT'S WORDS! I still ship them though idk if they are a ship but they must be now.

I swear I can't handle these!!! They do too much to my heart!! <3 Love your comics and characters!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back