Tomb of Grimalkins (Closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkHorseAsh

Title: Tomb of Annihilation, Grimalkin Style
Game: DND 5e
Player Count: 4-6

Description:
The story begins on a dock. You're a group of Grimalkins, shape-shifting cats who are far more than they appear. As a Grimalkin, it's surprising for you to even be here like this, but the situation is dire. Your companions, the people you intended to work with and follow forever, are slowly beginning to wither away. And so, along with a few of your fellow companions, you've come to the peninsula of chult to try and save your person. And apparently maybe also the world, though that matters slightly less.

Character Creation: You're a superpowered cat, basically. I can forward the Grimalkin racial stats to anyone who's interested just ping me in the server or leave a comment. This is going to be absolutely ridiculous, and I look forward to seeing it.

Hello, yes, I am Snowbell, fluffy and proud, and I righteously and indifferently serve my great god, the Cat Lord. As a cleric in his service, I seek to make my claws sharp, bask in the eternal glow of the sun for hours on end, and keep my fur luxurious and flowing.

Hello, yes. I'd love to play in this. As usual though, would have no problem if you'd prefer to pick someone who is in fewer games.

Hello! I'm in a ton of games but I have a DnD addiction! Please help me sate my addiction! Also I like cats but never got to have one so I'd like to be a cat for a change!

Edit: Sorry for using this many exclamation marks!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread