• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Tom Clancy's White Dawn (A Ryanverse Tom Clancy RP) (4 Spots Left)

Rusty of Shackleford

Ten Thousand Club
The year is 2018. President Jack Ryan Sr., the legendary CIA agent, has been out of office for years. His doctrine, of which stated that the U.S. will assassinate any and everyone responsible for attacks on their soil, including world leaders, has been abandoned. Many of the black ops organizations, like the Campus and Rainbow Six have either been vastly cut down, or shut down entirely. The Golden Age of Espionage has ended, but the end of global threats hasn't. The Face of God, a Neo-Nazi organization founded shortly after the nuking of the Denver Super Bowl, have declared a "crusade" on the world, called "White Dawn." Their demands are simple: the U.S. and all other Western countries must pull out of all countries in Asia, Africa, and the Middle East. If their demands are not met, there will be "consequences." The first concequence was the bombing of the Islamic Center of America, the largest mosque in America. Then the bombing of a Gay Pride parade in New York, and finally, an attack of a vigil for Holocaust survivors. This spurred the U.S. government to create a new counter-terrorist group: Fifth Echelon. Composed of the greatest soldiers and agents they could find, Fifth Echelon have full use of the Fifth Freedom, freedom to deal with The Face of God in any way they see fit, and a blank check. From Ghost Recon to old Splinter Cells, hell, even Rainbow, Fifth Echelon is the best special forces unit in the history of the world. You're up, agent.

Hi! So, I recently got into Tom Clancy's novels and games, and was really craving something that mixed his book series (called the Ryanverse after the most famous character, Jack Ryan,) and the Ghost Recon, Splinter Cell, and The Division series! So here we are! Characters from all of the mentioned series are present, including John Clark and Domingo Chavez, founders of the Rainbow counter terrorist group, Scott Mitchell, former captain of Ghost Recon, and of course, everyone's favorite smartass Spilnter Cell agent, the one, the only, Sam Fisher. These characters will be NPCs, and the focus will be on everyone's original characters. Speaking of which, they can be from any of the mentioned organizations, though it would effect their assignments. For example, a Division agent would usually be deployed as an undercover operative, a Splinter Cell agent would be doing solo or dual espionage ops, Ghost Recon would be for quick, precise raids on enemy compunds, Rainbow would focus on rescuing hostages and combating terrorism, so on and so forth. Anyway, anyone interested?

Yes, if there is a focus on one thing, rather than a multitude. Like I don't mind everyone being a part of different organizations, if they work together on the same mission (So pretty much Rainbow, or Ghost Recon with several operators). Otherwise, it just feels like there's no interaction, and that's what makes realistic military RPs, such as the Tom Clancy series, fun. Basically, I don't like Splinter Cell in a Group RP format.

Please note, I'm not saying you need to go based off me, but that's the only way I'd be interested in this type of roleplay.

Edit: I withdraw my interest.

Last edited:
Alright, so I'm limiting this to no more than five people not counting me. I'm trying to get my life straight, and can't really run a complicated RP with a ton of people right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back