• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Isekai

I
Created at
Index progress
Incomplete

index

Caffeine Freak

Two Thousand Club
be3b10b1251ea6cde429bb4e72ef9d07.png

Last edited:

Time: Noon

New World Order

If anyone was prepared to expect the unexpected, it would be Team Rainbow. After all, that's what they had spent their whole lives doing, making the best of what they had, no matter the circumstances. In fact they were so good at turning around impossible odds, that they'd each been hired by a secret branch of the government just to do it on a regular basis. Decades of training and experience, at the hands of people who themselves that had decades of training and experience, all so that they could fight the impossible, and beat the unknown.

And yet here was one of their members, Alexsandr Senaviev, standing in the middle of a fantasy city, watching in total awe as a lizard man, riding a larger lizard, trotted across the town square like he was on a daily commute. And for the first time in Alexsandr's life, who had spent his entire existence climbing to the top of one of the most elite of military regiments on Earth, he was utterly speechless. All he could wonder was how the hell he got here in the first place.

They'd been assigned a mission, a house in Los Angeles, which had been turned into a hostage site by the White Masks. Alexsandr could remember the APC, the comrades he was with, a sudden crash, a bright light, and now...

A lizard man riding a big lizard.

"I've seen it all." Alexsandr Senaviev, codenamed Tachanka, muttered under his breath. But now was not the time to be standing around admiring the scenery. He had to figure out what was going on, what had become of his teammates. Perhaps this was some kind of new chemical weapon the White Masks were using and he was just hallucinating, or at least that's what he told himself. The whole place was unnervingly vivid.

His memory was foggy, but a name resurfaced amidst the blanks he kept drawing.

A familiar figure was present on the other side of the town square. "Gennembore..." Tachanka strained his memory, and could just about recall his ally, Greta Ramussen, who had been in the APC with him. After twisting around to scan the area, it became apparent that the rest of his team weren't in his immediate vicinity, if they were indeed in here with him, they must have been scattered all over the place. Tachanka didn't worry for his allies, they were more than capable of handling themselves, but nevertheless he made his first priority finding them. Maybe then they could figure out what in the hell was going on.

A variety of elegant stone and wooden houses surrounded the town square, which held a rather impressive fountain at its center. Tachanka wasn't sure he'd ever seen such clean water in a public fountain. Around the square, people both normal-looking and less normal-looking bustled across the road. A few turned curious glances in Tachanka's direction, but mostly the populace just went about their daily business. From what he could hear from the passing conversations and arguments from the merchant stalls, everybody spoke English. Tachanka sighed. Nobody in fantasy lands ever spoke the tongue of the motherland.

Things only got more bizarre as Tachanka wove his way through the crowd toward where he'd spotted Gennembore. Some of these people had cat ears and tails, others dressed like knights, there a few pedestrians with pointed ears, and some of the outfits were neither particularly modest or practical - which sort of defeated the purpose of clothing in the first place.

"Gennembore!" Tachanka called as he neared, approaching an opening in the crowd. "Are you alright? Where are the others?" He looked around hopefully, but it was just more strange people walking around. At least he'd found Greta, it was a start.

The RP has begun! If you haven't signed up, it's not too late! Your character can stumble upon the current party at any time. If you're having trouble thinking about what to write in your post, remember that you can use the NPCs for interactions! The pedestrians especially are likely to have a strong reaction to Team Rainbow walking around with foreign clothes and weapons.

Unchosen Unchosen

Gennembore had struggled to regain her bearings, partially because of the throbbing pain in her head, but mostly due to her new surroundings. The world she had known her whole life was nowhere to be found, replaced by a fantasy land with a variety of color and wonder. "Hell I better be dreaming." She told herself aloud, unconvinced her reality had changed so drastically abrupt. Passerbys filled her attention. The people, and not-so-people, hypnotized her, until the call of her name snapped her free of the trance.

"Tachanka" she replied, doing her best to restrain her curiousity while closing the distance between her squadmate. "Do you know where we are? Or what happened for that matter?" She asked, hoping for an answer but hardly expecting one. There was some serious explaining to do for their new situation.

"I... I do not know." Tachanka did his best to stay cool in a situation that lacked all rationality. "It seems we have been... transported." He swiveled his head, but there was no sign of the others. Not yet, anyway. "We must find the others, then we can-"

"Excuse me."

An elegant voice spoke pointedly above the bustling noise of the passing crowd. It belonged to a stubby man in a tattered waistcoat and jacket, who leant upon an ebony cane with an adorned gold pommel. Tachanka eyed the man who had appeared behind him carefully, all the while resting a hand on the handle of his sidearm.

"Forgive me, I did not mean to interrupt." The man removed his dusty, wide brimmed hat and sketched a bow before the two operators. "Allow me to introduce myself, I am Julius Aeksio." Julius replaced his hat and grinned at the duo through a pair of thick, round glasses. "I couldn't help but overhear your conversation, I believe I can help you find these others you are looking for."

Tachanka was suspicious to say the least, but picked up on the fact that Julius was not taken aback by his and Gennembore's foreign appearance like the rest of the pedestrians. Maybe this man had already seen the others. "I do not know if I trust this cudak, Gennembore." Tachanka kept his hand on the handle of his pistol, not bothering to lower his voice. Julius' expression didn't change. "But you are intel expert, I will let you decide if his information is worth something."

Unchosen Unchosen

Last edited:
Gennembore once again forced herself to focus on Tachanka's words. Her growing curiousity was making this task difficult, but the elderly man, or assumed to be at least, sated it for the moment. His expressionless poise was difficult to read, but neither operator had any clue of their team's whereabouts nor of their own location for that matter. "Not like we have much of a choice. How can you help us?" She asked in an almost commanding tone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back