• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Rainbow Six Isekai Interest Check

I
Created at
Index progress
Incomplete

index

Caffeine Freak

Two Thousand Club
Have you ever wondered how the main cast of Rainbow Six Siege would hold up if they were reincarnated into a fantasy world? No? Well now you can! In the most bizarre ambitious crossover since Avengers Infinity War, Team Rainbow finds themselves dealing with a situation unlike any they have ever trained for, and must find a way to return to Earth so they can get back on that Spec Ops pay roll.

Unfortunately, while the team was Oscar Mike to a hostage situation, their APC got T-boned by a truck! Luckily it was an APC so everybody was mostly fine, but then they were hit by another, larger truck immediately afterwards! How ill-fated!

However, the operators were not met with the cushy afterlife their patriotism deserved, but rather an entirely new world. Specifically, a city filled with aspiring adventurers that faces oppression from a growing demon threat, a threat known as - in a sick twist of fate - the White Masks. Underlings of the Demon Overlord often infiltrate the city by obscuring their faces with white masks, so that they may murder prestigious adventurers who threaten the Overlord's control of the continent. In the second weirdest plot behind Outbreak, Rainbow Six must band together once again to defeat the Demon Overlord to free the continent of terror, and return to their own world. It won't be easy, however. Bullets can only do so much against plate armor forged from a foreign metal, and much of the population are able to wield magic.

Team Rainbow is, once again, up against an unknown quantity.

What do you think? Yes this does exist.

Last edited:
Have you ever wondered how the main cast of Rainbow Six Siege would hold up if they were reincarnated into a fantasy world? No? Well now you can! In the most bizarre ambitious crossover since Avengers Infinity War, Team Rainbow finds themselves dealing with a situation unlike any they have ever trained for, and must find a way to return to Earth so they can get back on that Spec Ops pay roll.

Unfortunately, while the team was Oscar Mike to a hostage situation, their APC was T-boned by a truck! Luckily it was an APC so everybody was mostly fine, but then they were hit by another, larger truck immediately afterwards! How ill-fated!

However, the operators were not met with the cushy afterlife their patriotism deserved, but rather an entirely new world. Specifically, a city filled with aspiring adventurers that faces oppression from a growing demon threat, a threat known as - in a sick twist of fate - the White Masks. Underlings of the Demon Overlord often infiltrate the city by obscuring their faces with white masks, so that they may murder prestigious adventurers who threaten the Overlord's control of the continent. In the second weirdest plot behind Outbreak, Rainbow Six must band together once again to defeat the Demon Overlord to free the continent of terror, and return to their own world. It won't be easy, however. Bullets can only do so much against plate armor forged from a foreign metal, and much of the population are able to wield magic.

Team Rainbow is, once again, up against an unknown quantity.

What do you think? Yes this does exist.
Uh.......lol sounds interesting.

Sounds very exciting. An interesting plot to say the least. I'd love to see some fleshed out ideas on the main plot, more world building and maybe a cast of operators you'd like to see, as well as changes you'd like to see them go through on their journey. All so interesting
Let me know what comes of this

Sounds very exciting. An interesting plot to say the least. I'd love to see some fleshed out ideas on the main plot, more world building and maybe a cast of operators you'd like to see, as well as changes you'd like to see them go through on their journey. All so interesting
Let me know what comes of this

Any operator is fair game, although obviously some ops have more relevant gadgets than others (i.e Thatcher's EMP grenade isn't going to be very much help in a world that doesn't use electricity) though I wouldn't discourage adjustments made to these abilities (say, Thatcher's grenade could be used to neutralize magic). I'm also considering letting players create their own OC operators, but I feel like putting the original team out of their element would be more interesting to see.

As far as the world goes, all that's important to know at this stage is guns are more than outmatched by the magic that even lesser demons and adventurers use - and some creatures are outright impervious to bullets. It's up to Rainbow to do what they do best and adapt to their situation.

>inb4 Tachanka gets worshipped as a god by the locals.

Dont play Siege though, so I won't be joining unfortunately.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back