Other Tom Clancy Fans?

Rusty of Shackleford

Nine Thousand Club
Hello all! I recently got into reading Tom Clancy's novels, and I've fallen in love with them! I can see why Ubisoft would make a game based off of them. In fact, I wish they would make a game set in the Ryanverse (the same universe that has Jack Ryan and Rainbow Six.) I'm just seeing if there's fellow fans of Clancy's works out there, as I really want to talk about it with somebody!

Yep! Although, I haven't read a Tom Clancy novel for years. I was going down the list more or less, reading The Hunt for Red October, The Cardinal of the Kremlin, Red Storm Rising, Clear and Present Danger, and started The Sum of All Fears. He was my favorite author through High School--I'll have to start reading him again!

Yay! I'm still reading them, though so far I've only read The Hunt for Red October and Rainbow Six. Really wish they would have at least mentioned Jack Ryan or the events kf the Rainbow Six novel in any of the Tom Clancy games!

Ah I haven't read R6, but if you liked Red October then definitely continue onto Cardinal of the Kremlin (I think that's the next Jack Ryan book). Red Storm Rising is cool but a bit of an outlier in tackling an actual hot Cold War scenario rather than espionage, proxy action, and special operations.

Oh and I also read Splinter Cell (the first Splinter Cell book) and Splinter Cell: Endgame, so the first and last lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back