• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Tokyo Revengers Anyone?

haharley

HaHarley
Hi there!
I'm looking for some new partners to rp with!

A few things first:
- Must be 18+
- I write in 3rd person past tense, and looking for someone who does the same.
- semi-literate/literate please!
-Doubling preferred!
- I love OOC chat and to brainstorm and plot things together, but it is not a requirement of mine.

Right now I’m specifically craving Tokyo Revengers (Though I have a long list of Anime I enjoy!).

I can write comfortably as any of the guys, and have a deep love for many of them (especially Mikey, Mitsuya, and Baji) so if you’d be down to brainstorm something together and think we’d be a good fit, PM me! Looking forward to it :)

Last edited:
Hi there!

A few things first:
- Must be 18+
-Doubling preferred!
- I love OOC chat and to brainstorm and plot things together, but it is not a requirement of mine.

Right now I’m specifically craving Tokyo Revengers (Though I have a long list of Anime I enjoy!).

I can write comfortably as any of the guys, and have a deep love for many of them (especially Mikey, Mitsuya, and Baji) so if you’d be down to brainstorm something together and think we’d be a good fit, PM me! Looking forward to it :)
Hey hey 👀🙌 I'd be interested if this is still relevant! She/Her pronouns, 22.

Hi there!

A few things first:
- Must be 18+
-Doubling preferred!

hey would you like to rp?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back