• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Tokyo ghoul RP (oc)✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey there everyone! Now I know you probably want to read what I'm looking for but let's get a few things about me and the rules out of the way first.

About me ╲ʕ·ᴥ· ╲ʔ​
  • I'm in the GMT+1 timezone​
  • My replies are usually between 2-5 paragraphs and daily unless depression decided to hit like a truck or I get very busy but I'll make sure to tell you if I'm not going to be available.​
  • I enjoy talking OOC and plotting with my partners so do tell me if I get a bit annoying god knows I get too hyped sometimes ʕ – ᴥ – ʔ​
  • I RP mostly on-site and in pms.​
  • I don't do doubling but I'm completely open to playing secondary characters and NPCs. I just prefer to focus the plot on the main two characters.​
  • I'd prefer doing non-realistic face claims when it comes to character sheets and I'd rather not use pictures from known characters.​

ʕっ•ᴥ•ʔっWhat I expect from a partner
  1. As far as pairings go I'm completely fine with both mxm and mxf and I prefer playing M. No hate on fxf It's just not something I feel like I can portray at a level I'm proud of.​
  2. Be able to write detailed and at least a few meaty paragraphs. I will NOT accept any one-liners and my replies are usually 3+ paragraphs​
  3. Please have good grammar and spelling. I don't expect a perfect message every time but I expect you to at least read through your message again to see if it's well written and write something I will be able to understand.​
  4. I would like an active partner meaning a reply every few days although daily replies are very much appreciated since I tend to loose interest the more I have to wait for someone. I know you can't be active all day everyday life gets in the way and everyone has things to do. If you are sure you won't be able to post for whatever reason for more than 4/5 days then please tell me beforehand instead of expecting me to be waiting for you if you poof out of eexistence.​
  5. Just tell me your favorite color on your message so I know you read this​
  6. Please don't expect me to guide the story alone all the time. This has to be fun for both of us and I would like a partner who doesn’t feel like he/she will just be along for the ride so to speak. I want to plot with them and come up with something together so we can have as much fun as possible but please DON'T contact me empty-handed even if It's something small like a character dynamic.​
  7. Don't God mod, ghost, meta game or make a Gary/Mary Sue for the roleplay.​
  8. Just in case it's not obvious please don't be rude or mean.​

What I'm looking for

Lately I've been mainly craving a fandom. I would prefer to keep away from canon characters at least as far as the main pairing goes but I would love if we went completely the OC route and that's as the title says it's Tokyo Ghoul.

Some very simple things could be along the lines of just simple pairings like Ghoul x ccg, ghoul x Ghoul, Ghoul x human interested in ghouls, etc.

I know, it's short and simple but that's the point! I would love to hear your ideas and come up with things together if not I would feel like I'm imposing a script on someone and that's not fun for anyone.

Just contact me via PM or replying to this thread although I may take longer to reply if you do it on the thread. I hope you all have a nice day! ʕ•ᴥ•ʔノ​

Hey, I would be down to rp some tokyo ghoul! If you're interested feel free to pm me and we can talk about the details o( ❛ᴗ❛ )o

Users who are viewing this thread

Back