• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Tokyo Ghoul Rp! (Canon/Oc, on my end at least)

Natalie H

Tentatively Returning
Hello there, I’m Natalie!
I’m looking for a Canon/Oc Tokyo Ghoul roleplay that has a nice blend of action, adventure, romance, drama, and so on!

I prefer Canon/Oc on my end, but I’m totally down to do Canon/Canon or Oc/Oc if we’re doubling. I tend to want M/F for myself, but like with characters I’m totally down to do M/M or F/F for my partner.

My timezone is EST, I work full-time, and I generally try to reply at least once a day or every other day. Keyword is try lol life does get the better of me at times! With that said, I’d say I’m accommodating to anyone who might take more time to reply! I might nudge you after a week or two, depending on our normal frequency, and if I hear nothing back I’ll assume you’re no longer interested. But yeah I’m ditch-friendly, basically lol

I average probably 3-4 paragraphs, but this can really fluctuate a good bit depending on my inspiration and what I have to work with!
I prefer at least a paragraph from my partners, more is great of course, but one paragraph is my minimum requirement.

I enjoy plotting with my partners, it helps maintain my interest in a roleplay and keeps me inspired by thinking about what’s to come!

I’m looking for Uta really, but I’m open to other characters. I’m also willing to play any characters from Tokyo Ghoul (including Uta).

Finally, I have not seen Tokyo Ghoul Re. I’m currently rewatching Tokyo Ghoul A (season 2) and I will finally be watching Re after that, but I haven’t done so yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back