• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Tokyo Ghoul AU Interest Check

Allo

A polite young goth
I'm craving to make a Tokyo Ghoul Roleplay, as I see a lack of them throughout this website.
But if I were to make one, would anyone be interested in joining it? I'd only make one if there were people interested in it!
It's an AU, so separate from canon, and taking place years into the future. So far I've got the plot down.

The CCG has begun to hire elite investigators as well as imprisoned and controlled ghouls. The CCG uses the Imprisoned Ghouls to eliminate other ghouls within the wards, either with cannibalism or Quinque’s. These controlled Ghouls of CCG are heavily starved and wear a collar that is rumoured to be a quinque collar, able to kill a Ghoul with a press of a button. The Ghoul’s being hunted deem this unethical and inhumane, and are set on releasing the imprisoned and controlled ghouls while the elite investigators attempt to enter the society of a ghouls of ward 8 and beyond, the wards that are heavily inhabited by ghouls to start an “Epidemic of Cannibalism and Territory wars”. Now citizen ghouls must be wary of ghouls alike and the elite investigators, as nobody can truly be trusted.

Anyone interested? It'll be fun!

Last edited:
I've got character sheets up!

THANKS FRIEND. CHARACTER SHEETS ARE UP IF YOU WANNA POST IN IT!!! if y'all do, I'll set up the main thread

Not sure what to put for class, is there anything we need to know for that?? :)
- also, are elements of romance going to be featured or is that not lined up for this rp? i dont mind either way : )

You can definitely have ships of your own! Each character can do their own story as long as they follow the set storyline.

For class, there really isnt anything on that. Just your type of Kagune or Quinque, and your rank as a investigator, or ghoul

If your ghoul has been rescued, you can be nurtured back to health by mama saeko

Users who are viewing this thread

Back