• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Tokyo Ghoul: Dollhouse

Jhin

Four!
Tokyo Ghoul: Dollhouse
"I don't even know what's happening anymore. They took her in front of me... my poor little girl. It pains me to say this-- but I can only pray that she's gone. I cannot conceive of what they plan to do with her, but I very well know what those monsters are capable of."

January 16th
"This is Channel 4 breaking news. We are going to take a break from the trial of Dr. Shiori to bring you other important news. This time it is coming from a suburb within the 14th ward, where we have learned of yet another ghoul-related kidnapping. The amount of reported victims is now totaling a dozen. Our correspondent Itoh Arisu is now live from Ōta square. Itoh, please walk us through what we know."

The single paneled screen veers into two, now showing a younger man with navy hair and dark eyes-- to the reporters right is an older man with light-blue hair and cold eyes. Behind them both, the buzz of an ongoing investigation scene is immediately apparent. The taller man was a somewhat reputable figure and a frequent speaker for the commission of counter ghoul, otherwise known as the CCG. Those with passing knowledge in the CCGs internal affairs would know the aforementioned man to be a Special Class investigator within the organization; the term dove has instead been used to denote these investigators among ghouls.

"Thank you, Saito. I am here on the scene with Investigator Rokuro, the investigator responsible for leading the ongoing pursuit of the 'Dollhouse' kidnappings. The most recent victim of which was a teenage boy by the name of Seki Makoto. Unlike the previous abductions, this poor young man was taken in plain daylight." The reporters expression turned solemn-- his dusk eyes withheld an obvious furor. "It was only a day ago that residents of the 14th ward were told that they would be safe; so long as they obeyed your curfew. Are there any leads regarding your current efforts to exterminate the perpetrators?"

"Reporter Arisu, I would like to ask you again to stop sensationalizing our work. There is no need to coin names for the 'activities' that these devils conduct. We cannot currently disclose with the public what information we have ascertained regarding this case, but rest assured that we have been making good progress. I promise you that these devils will no longer be allowed to so flagrantly disturb the peace of our citizens for much longer. I have some promising individuals who I would like to introduce to aid me in this case-- in lieu of my previous appointees."

"Thank you reporter Arisu and investigator Rokuro, we would now like to get some additional important insights from our analyst desk..."

Despite humanities intense fear of Ghouls and their Kagune (the predatory muscle that acts as their weapon named by the first CCG Scientist research team in Japan), many Ghouls want to live in peace. Sure they have to eat humans, but many had survived under the radar before the first Ghoul incident. Like humans though, they too have survival instincts, and thus fight against the CCG as well as they can when it comes to it. Many choose to stay hidden amongst humans, fitting in to the best of their abilities. Some though... some believe themselves to be above. More and more Ghouls have created small gangs of their own. Some want to take control, the ones the CCG should be scared of. Others though, others just want to stay together, but blend in.

The year is 2021 and the battle between humans and Ghouls is brewing. The CCG has continued it's efforts of wiping out Ghouls, having learned quite a bit about RC cells and Kagunes, enough to create weapons that actually work well against Ghouls. Quinque are given to capable investigator to wipe out any Ghouls that they come across. At the same time, different gangs of Ghouls are causing trouble while some stay under the radar. The public knows the danger, but there is little for them to do about it, so they go about their daily lives as well as they can, feeling safe every time another Ghoul is taken down. Everyone wears a mask in this day in age. Humans pretend they aren't afraid of Ghouls and Ghouls... pretend that they are Human.

'I didn't want to hurt anyone. I was just so hungry. I'm sorry.'
- a note hidden in the disfigured corpse of one unidentified 'John Doe.'

This will be a pretty basic Tokyo ghoul roleplay idea I had. It will have 2 main factions for ghouls, an 'evil' faction and 'anteiku' type faction. Ghoul characters will be in one of the 2, unless there is a lot of interest. In which-case I would allow one or two custom factions. If you wanna be a half-ghoul, you must start out as a human as it would be relevant to the direction I would wanna go plotwise. If there is only one half-human, you can make your own kagune and I will be designing a "donor" ghoul for it. If there's more than one person then you gotta design it amongst yourselves together (only up to 3). Of course, as they get more control they can customize it a bit between themselves to distinguish from one another.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back