ofFDESD.png

????

axi778Z.png

• tumblr_mgzroohZ8r1rs9rt9o1_500.gif
    animepics0000070.jpg

T H E B A S I C S

? || Name || ?

"?? ?? ??" - "Akihito Miyazaki Ukyo"

Akihito being his family name, Ukyo being his personal name, Miyazaki being his middle name.

? || Aliases/Nicknames || ?

"????" - "Kuro Tenshi" - "Dark Angel"

He is called the Dark Angel because his Kagune looks like black wings.

? || Age || ?

? || Height || ?

177 cm. - 5.8 ft.

? || Weight || ?

51 kg. - 112 lbs.

? || Date of Birth|| ?

September 17th, 1996

? || Place of Birth|| ?

Kyoto, Japan

? || Gender || ?

Male

? || Sexuality || ?

Heterosexual / Straight

? || Appearance || ?

Ukyo Akihito has a lean, slightly muscular build, built mainly for running and speed, with strong legs. He has messy, stark, jet-black hair with bangs that reach his nose. When his kagune is inactive, he has deep, chestnut brown colored eyes that are usually hidden behind his dark bangs. When his kagune is active, his scleras go black, and his pupils turn a crimson red, like all other ghouls. He has Japanese facial features, and a strong jawline. On his upper right arm, he has a black pattern tattoo that spirals up to his shoulder. His skin is also very pale due to his lack of exposure to sunlight. He's a night owl, almost exclusively hunting at night, and sleeping during the day.

Ukyo's wardrobe consists of dark black, black and light gray. He is a firm believer in hoodies, and almost always wears them. He prefers long sleeves over short sleeves, and when he puts his mask on he'll also put his hood up. During the colder months, he'll wear a scarf and not wear a hoodie.

large.png
    giphy.gif

"Ah, ah, ah, alone in my world..."

? ? ?

KiXQtlj.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Firstly, let me apologize for any BBCode mess-ups. I'm currently fixing them. The preview option when making the post had it bunched a bit smaller than it is now, so it was perfect in the preview but isn't now.

Everything is formatted correctly now, I think. If you notice anything messed up or something let me know. Also let me know if there's anything you'd like me to change, edit, add, or remove.

I like him. I'm actually a little disappointed you didn't expand on his personality a bit more, I would have liked to read more. Nevertheless, I like him. The SS rating is well done. He doesn't seem too strong from reading the sheet, but it makes sense to rate a ghoul highly who seems to focus on CCG agents.

Accepted.

Oh, and uhm... you might want to reconsider your choice for your father's image...

Investigator - Togi "Franky" Kichirou | RpNation.com - Best Roleplay Forum

xD

Sunbather said:
I like him. I'm actually a little disappointed you didn't expand on his personality a bit more, I would have liked to read more. Nevertheless, I like him. The SS rating is well done. He doesn't seem too strong from reading the sheet, but it makes sense to rate a ghoul highly who seems to focus on CCG agents.
Accepted.

Oh, and uhm... you might want to reconsider your choice for your father's image...

Investigator - Togi "Franky" Kichirou | RpNation.com - Best Roleplay Forum

xD
Thank you kindly! Sorry for not putting more in his personality. Maybe I should have, but I didn't want to start restating stuff in it, so I kept it probably shorter than I should have.

Also damn, someone took Izaya face claim already. It's not like the pictures of his family are important anyways, just a detail I decided to add. I'll use Senji from Deadman Wonderland as his father's picture, then.

Users who are viewing this thread