• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Tokyo Ghoul || AU

Soulless

REBOOTED ☁
CCG member, Taro Fujioka

It's been nine days since the ambush. Shibazaki-san. He didn't make it. I'm sorry. My men... torn to shreds, cornered into a cage like cattle. Those things out there... they are NOT human. I'm sorry I've failed. I should of killed them. I should have killed all of them like the monsters they are, sent them to hell where they belong, along with their children. If you've found this pathetic note of mine, it means you're still alive right? Or, you've sunken to the same fate as the rest of us have. Whoever you are, I guess the fate of the world lies within your hands. That so-called peace treaty they were talking about, how could we be so stupid. Instead, we found ourselves lured right into a trap. Peace was never possible with those demons in the first place.

It will either be the end of us, or the end of Ghouls.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

(Heyo! Basically an idea I came up with of an alternate universe based around Tokyo Ghoul. Advocacy for the peace between Ghouls and Humans is shattered when a group of CGG members are ambushed when on their way to meet with the so-called ghoul peace group, Yūgen. This is initially what triggers the desire for either species to seek annihilation over the other. The characters will all be OC. No canon characters to make an appearance. I would be happy to create the main+cs if I can get 3 people to be interested :D)

i've never done a group roleplay on this site, but i may be interested! whether or not i actually join kinda depends though because i'll be gone for a trip later ^^;

i've never done a group roleplay on this site, but i may be interested! whether or not i actually join kinda depends though because i'll be gone for a trip later ^^;
No worries, we can always figure it out on the way :angel:

I'll get started on the cs sheet and main thread :) expect it to be up by the end of the day

ah, alright, well thank you! hopefully i'll be able to figure something out. and i'm perfectly alright with using discord for ooc stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back